Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Gangster of the Week ... No 5 CLOSED (Page 5)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
 Hello everyoneHug

Sorry people for taking so long to answer but my weekend flew by trying to referee between my two cats OuchOuchDead Thanks for all your awesome questions.

Will defi answer some this evening.................yaar Jessie, ande tamatar mat maariye, jaldi his aapko aapke sawalon ke jawab milengeEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Love ya'll

Vista

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hello everyoneHug

Sorry people for taking so long to answer but my weekend flew by trying to referee between my two cats OuchOuchDead Thanks for all your awesome questions.

Will defi answer some this evening.................yaar Jessie, ande tamatar mat maariye, jaldi his aapko aapke sawalon ke jawab milengeEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Love ya'll

Vista

Hum itne burre bhi nhi hain..ki aapko tamatar ande maare.......hum toh bus aapko pappu k saath date par chod denge..Evil SmileROFL

Just kidding..WinkLOL

Dii....take ur own time..Big smile
Big smile

Edited by jes_jade - 24 January 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hiya Vista!Hug

Thought I will give you a breather but now time's up. Here is my questions to you:

To warm up:

1. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
2. What do you prefer western or eastern clothes?
3. Staying in or eating out?
4. Late nights or early mornings?
5. If you went to lallanpur and met Avdesh and Arpita, what would you say to them?

something to showcase your writing skill: 

6.If you were the writer of GKD, which episode/scene would you do differently? and why
7. Now write a new scene (few lines or more, upto you) with Avita, bhootni and shikha where one of them will have to say 'I love you so much but I can't be with you'.....Big smile
8. Do a synopsis of a new show starring CB di, Mony, Prash, Nandini, me, priya, Laxmi, Gauri, chista and anyone else you want to add in....you must state what the roles are, how you see the story developing, any twists and etc...Big smile

Personality, which do you prefer:

9. Ice cream or hot drink
10. Sunny or rainy
11. Veggie or meat
12. weekend or weekdays
13. books or tv
14. vacation or staycation
15. sweet or spicy
16.fighter or a lover

Desert Island:

If you are going to be living in a desert island for a year, what five things will you take with you? Five things only.

Enjoy!Big smile...really looking forward to your answer

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisVistaajes_jadeyoga23priya-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

hey vistaaaaaaaaa
bole toh apun ka naya gangleader.............................
apun ke swaloo ka chotaa sa parchaaaaaa haiii toh
mere swalo ka jawab doooooo
do naa do naaaa
1 ..write one dialogue 4 following..................
Avdhesh: Rishte mein to hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Bahubali !Tongue 
Arpita: Kaash, mere Papa ko koi zoo le jaata aur snakes vaale cage mein band kar deta!
Bhauji: O Panditji, ee ka sun rahe hain hum.......Facebook ke baare mein tanik janch padtal karvayeye.....humra bhi accountwa khulwayeeye....sunte hain eehme jaaun kuch post karo oo saara sansaar padh sakta hai.....hum kab talak is Lallanpur tak seemit rahenge....hum ka bhi...oo ka kahat hain, international jaana hai!!
Ranvijay: Ab aaya oonth pahad ke neeche.....Bhayyaji....ab dekhna hum tumhari behna ka kya haal karte hain!!
Mahesh chand.: Eee sasuri humri zabaan hi humri sab problem ki jad hai........na laalach mein itni zyaada phelaaye hote, aur na is Simple namak musibat mein phanste!
Mamma rai..: Humre Damaad ji is Hero # 1
Jagat: Life without wife :too simply happy!! 
Simple: Mai aur meri cell, aksar yeh baatein karte hain....agar tum na hote to yeh hota, agar tum na hote to vo hota.... 
Chirag..Jaane kab ek kaida ka hair salon khulega Lallanpur mein...
Kanoo.Amjad aur Sarwanwa ka to patta saaf kar diya in CV's lagta hai ab meri baaru hai!
Pehalwaan: Mujhe koi dialogue to diya nahi hai hafton se...........kab tak kasrat karta rahoon
Bhayankar:  Yaar, baat to Sarwanwa ke jaane ki huyee thi, lage haathon mera bhi patta saaf?
Sarwana: Chalo, in dhai kilo ki moonch se to azaadi mili
Shikha: Yahan Juno ki DVD milegi....mujhe us film ko dekhne ki sakt zaroorat hai
Tanmay: Koi mujhe meri gf se bachaao.........

abhi ke liye bass itneee hi  swaalll haiiiiiiiii
baki ke baad mein poochongiiiiii

Thanks Danno for the questions: hope you like the answersBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniBenNevisfuzzyfacejes_jadedanno-Prashu-Dreamygal301

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Hey Vista,

Hope ur enjoying the hot seat Big smile Loved all ur answersEmbarrassed So good to know abt u. Here are few questions for u. I hope u enjoy answering them. And Sorry if am grilling u more.Big smileBig smile

Who or what inspires u the most ?

What are the three things u wud never do to the person u love?

Home is chaos when the wife is the Boss. Do u Agree ?

Do u believe in the popular belief that a man is ruled by his brains and woman by her heart ?

Wine or Woman … What do u think is  Man's greatest weakness ?

Define urself one word ?

What qualities do u look for while choosing ur friend ?

Would u rather and why ?

Born rich, beautiful or intelligent ?

Mother Teressa or Princess Diana ?

Hillary Clinton or Monika Lewinsky ?

Control ur man's heart's strings or Purse strings ?

A nice person or a Successful person ?

A healthy body or a healthy mind ?

Avdesh or Ashish ?

Arpita or Tanvi ?

Bj or Nivedita ?

I wud wait for ur answersEmbarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaVistaajes_jade-Prashu-

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
hey vistaaa tooooooooo goooodd answers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

My questions to you -Cool

1. How are youWink??
Am doing very well, thank you JessieSmile Can't say how I will be after I am done with the answers, thoughWinkLOL
2. Song dat comes in ur mind when you hear the name :
  Avdesh:Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai,, jeene ki tumse vajah mil gayee hai, badi bevajah zindagi jaa rahi thi   
 Arpita:Humne dekhi un aankhon ki mehakti khushboo, pyaar ko      pyaar hi rehne do, koi naam na doSmile

Bhauji:Abhi to mein jawan hoon WinkLOL
  Rannvijay:
  Kanporiya:Goron ki na kaalon ki, yeh duniya hai dilwalon ki
  Sarwana:Moonchen ho to Nathu Lal jaisi
  Pehlwaanji: Sar jo tera chakraye, ya dil dooba jaaye, aaja pyaare paas hamare, kaahe ghabraaye, kahe ghabraaye....maalish, tel maalish.Smile
  Amjed:Aate jaate hue mein sab par nazar rakhta hoon, naam Amjad hai mera, sabki khabar rakhta hoon!
  Panditji:Ek chatur naar karke singar,mere man ke dwaar ye ghusat jaat, hum marat jaat....LOLLOLLOL
  Simple:Hunterwali
  Mahesh Rai:the jail song
  Jagat: Chikni soorat tu kahan tha ab talak ye bata
  Chirag: Teri zulfon ki chaaon mein

3.If you were on a date with PappuDead.....what would you do to spoil it?
Murder him
4.What would be your first reaction on seeing Ashish SharmaDay Dreaming??
Emmm......have I seen you somewhere?   LOLLOLLOLLOL
5.If there occurs a situation when AVITA romantic or SR scene is going on & your husband is also calling you for some work & is getting angry...whom would you choose...& how would you pataofy/convince your husband to let you watch??
Oh this one's a no-brainer....of course watch the scene.........and as far as manaofying HD goes, I am not about to give away any trade secretsWink
6.If you wake up one morning & find yourself as PappuDead..what would you do??LOL
LOL
Kill myself as a favor to womankind
7.If given a chance to replace / become one member of the GKD forum...who would it be & why??
No chance of that.........wouldn't want to be in anyone's shoes and why would I want to change anything about any one of my friends here..........they are all their own way so awesome and love them all.Smile
8.If Geine of Aladdin appears before you & offers to grant one wish what would it be??
get into IIT, Kanpur
9.If given a chance to be invisible, what would you do??
Take it Wink
10.Most embarrasing moment of your life..
You should know that I am the biggest klutz there ever was...forever banging into things and dropping stuff.........but in high school, while going to stage to receive an award, I tumbled in full view of the entire school...........must hold the record for the most damage to pride in any given momentLOL
11.Craziest dream that you have dreamt..
Oh gosh, this is a tough one because I dream all the time....even when I am cat napping. Will think about it and post later.
Have fun answering them..Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Phew.........finally....sorry Jessie for the delay.....hope u like the answers LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisdannofuzzyfacejes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Loved ur answers...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index