Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hiya Vista!πŸ€—

Thought I will give you a breather but now time's up. Here is my questions to you:

To warm up:

1. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
Monday, can't wait to get everything startedπŸ˜‰
2. What do you prefer western or eastern clothes?
Depends on where I am......am comfortable in both
3. Staying in or eating out?
Eating outπŸ˜‰....I won't have to cook.
4. Late nights or early mornings?
Both....
5. If you went to lallanpur and met Avdesh and Arpita, what would you say to them?
 You sweeties make a very cute couple
something to showcase your writing skill: 

6.If you were the writer of GKD, which episode/scene would you do differently? and why
But obvious........the SR sequence.........would bring in a woman's touch to the proceedings...........I mean dialogues like "ab hum aapke poore tarah hone ko tayyar hain.."....come on, giving me a break😑.......what eighteen year old will use such words to give the nod?
7. Now write a new scene (few lines or more, upto you) with Avita, bhootni and shikha where one of them will have to say 'I love you so much but I can't be with you'.....πŸ˜ƒ

Bhouji: Arrey Chutki Dulahin, ghabrao tanik bhi mat.........hum hain na.........chota sa to aperason hai..kauno chinta ki baat thodi hai

Shikha: Yes Choti Bhabhi....you won't even feel it..........it will be over in minutes ........

Arpita: Shikha..........listen........you....can  you...will you.........will you please ask your brother to be with me.......?'

Shikha: Oh no Bhabhi, I can't take the risk....remember how last time when you came here to get your flu shot , Bhayya fainted at the sight of the syringe that they were going to inject you with?

Awdesh: yes, Arpita dear.........I am sorry....I love you so much but I can't be here with you .....but once it is all done, I promise to be at your bedside 24/7

8. Do a synopsis of a new show starring CB di, Mony, Prash, Nandini, me, priya, Laxmi, Gauri, chista and anyone else you want to add in....you must state what the roles are, how you see the story developing, any twists and etc...πŸ˜ƒ

What? Dreamy, you woudn't want my plot bunnies to be stolen, would you?πŸ˜ƒ This is a public forum after all....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Personality, which do you prefer:

9. Ice cream or hot drink: ice cream
10. Sunny or rainy: sunny
11. Veggie or meat: veggie
12. weekend or weekdays: weekdays
13. books or tv: books
14. vacation or staycation: vacation
15. sweet or spicy: spicy
16.fighter or a lover: is there a difference?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Desert Island:

If you are going to be living in a desert island for a year, what five things will you take with you? Five things only.
1) Pocket de-salination apparatus
 2) iPhone with unlimited data plan
 3) My cat
 4) Fishing rods and tackle
 5) Book entitled : "How to live with the fishes "
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ...really looking forward to your answer

Hey DreamyπŸ€—

Hope I didn't disappoint😊

Vistaa thumbnail
CB had asked:
CB's final question of the paper on pg 2 of this thread.

FINALLY,  change any one scene  from any episode and put your own imagination and repost it here along the original scene πŸ˜†

Like I said elsewhere, the SR scene was the biggest disaster. My version:

The door closed behind him with a disturbing thud though it did serve to shut out the coarse and ribald laughter of Pehalwan and Chulbul. Once he got his breathe back, Avidesh advanced slowly towards the bed in the center of the room, bedecked with sweet smelling flowers. He walked around the bed to come and stand near the figure sitting at the very edge, legs drawn up close to the chin and head bent down under the weight of the heavily embroidered dupatta.

He sat down softly and whispering , "Arpita......meri Arpita", gently removed the ghunghat and then putting a finger delicately under her chin, lifted her face up.  Her eyes were closed shut, her cheeks were overspread with a delicate shade of pink and a small. hesitant smile played on her ruby red lips. Minutes ticked by and he could do nothing but stare at the vision of loveliness before him. Soon, he could no more stop himself from bending forward and lightly kissing her sweet lips than he could stop breathing. Her eyes flung open at the touch and she pulled back...............then seeing his trancelike state, broke out in a fit of giggles, in a sudden burst of shy happiness. 

At the sound of her laughter, he snapped out of his trance and for a moment stared at her gleeful visage. Then he too joined her and both of them fell into each other's arms, laughing.

Kyun CB darling, yeh chalega?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
perfect  vista

this is what i was expecting u to write

too good too too good

loved it
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vista😲 .......ur mind blowingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I really dont hav words to describe my feelings after reading this description. I hope the CV's read this. It cudnt hav been better explained, expressed n put. U r the Best of Best ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I Lovvvvved each word of wat u wrote 😳😳
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi vista πŸ€—
that s wonderful  πŸ‘
too good very sensitive & romantic description ❀️
now i m flying in the heaven of love.

je vole dans le ciel de l'amour et avec le soleil  brulant des rayons de l'amour etait chand😳

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!

Vista Di....lovd all ur answers

u are a star⭐️
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Everybody,πŸ€—

Thank you all for posting loads of questions to Vista. I am sure she appreciates them all!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Can I ask that no more question is posted now, giving her the chance to finish of those already posted? This will ensure there is no leftover Qs when Vista's run as the GOTW finishes.

@ Vista, looking forward to the rest of the questions....loved the ones you already answered.πŸ‘

Dreamy
yoga23priya thumbnail
vista di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

awesome answer πŸ‘πŸΌ

waiting for our group answer....😈
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Thanks for keeping this simple Jessie😊

OMG...Vista di!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just amazing answers....you even answered those questions which dont even have any answers..πŸ˜†

Waiting for ur answers to the gang!!😈

Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Vista,

Hope ur enjoying the hot seat πŸ˜ƒ Loved all ur answers😳 So good to know abt u. Here are few questions for u. I hope u enjoy answering them. And Sorry if am grilling u more.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Who or what inspires u the most ?
My father's memory

What are the three things u wud never do to the person u love?

Betray, talk behind their back, sing forπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Home is chaos when the wife is the Boss. Do u Agree ?
Absolutely, vehemently disagreeπŸ˜ƒ....

Do u believe in the popular belief that a man is ruled by his brains and woman by her heart ?

Man is ruled by many things, brain is not one of themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ. Woman, with her loving heart and smart brain shows the man why.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wine or Woman ' What do u think is  Man's greatest weakness ?
Wine
Define urself one word ?
Funny

What qualities do u look for while choosing ur friend ?

Honesty and truthfulness 

Would u rather and why ?
Yes and because🀣

Born rich, beautiful or intelligent ?

intelligent, the other two are transitory
Mother Teressa or Princess Diana ?
Neither, no appetite for sainthood or boredom

Hillary Clinton or Monika Lewinsky ?

Shudders........I'll take a pass, thank you!

Control ur man's heart's strings or Purse strings ?
Heart's strings....the other will followπŸ˜‰

A nice person or a Successful person ?

"I'd say nice, though the two are not mutually exclusive😊

A healthy body or a healthy mind ?
healthy mind, because that will ensure I have a healthy body

Avdesh or Ashish ?

Ashish

Arpita or Tanvi ?
Arpita because I don't know much about Tanvi

Bj or Nivedita ?

Nivedita....she is a fab actress 
I wud wait for ur answers😳
Rejoice Nandini, for the wait is over..........πŸ˜ƒ

T 

Thanks so much for the questions...........I really enjoyed answering them. No truly, I swear!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†