Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: guddididi

perhaps the first thread to predict everything.....

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

taani and anu will never marryπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ......common guys its the show of the great maharani ektaji...you cannot expect the love comming true......taani will marry ritesh now....then that anurag will somehow turn a crack and his family also get dumped somehow by ritesh but taani will protect them as she has married ritesh and she will help the family of anu with her cash 😭 😭

then later ritesh will turn to a good 😑 😑guy and he will also love taani  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  ..but taani still loves her mad once upon a time husband anurag. πŸ˜• .....so then there is a triangle 😳 [taani ritesh and anu] ...taani will take care of anurag and will try to cure him 😭..........and the doctors will tell to taani not to tell anurag that she is married as this news will make him more mad πŸ˜•...and then taani will sacrifice everything for anu........but now ritesh also loves taani and his children will also love taani as their mother..........and taani loves the children so that love slowly turns the love to ritesh also..and moreover he has changed for the good...........and poor taani is confused between anu and ritesh

then anu will become a normal guy....and find out taani flirting with ritesh and soon he realises that taani has married ritesh and he misunderstands that taani has done all this for money and she is a stupid 😲

soon enters a blast from the past and that is our sweet girl nupur..and anu to take revenge on taani marries nupurπŸ₯±......soon taani gets pregnant with ritesh's child and taani is happy with ritesh .......but then anu fnds the truth and understands that taani is good and has married ritesh to save him

but its too late now as taani is pregnant..but then an accident and ritesh dies and taani's child is aborted .....soon taani is broke and anu starts loving taani...now the next triangle anu taani and nupur............. πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜•   

and even the viewers is also confused with the number of angles for the love in this show

but this time anu is confused between taani and nupur...and taani the she is ready to sacrifice her anu for nupur πŸ˜•

and then nupur will change and brings a new business man and somehow she will make taani in a relation with the new guy....and create some new misunderstanding between taani and anu and they are separated ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

soon nupur will get pregnant ............

but by then the story of ekta madam has done a lot of damage to tere liye that the trp will drop and people will understand that tere liye is a remix of ektas all previous shows πŸ˜ƒ  suddenly and star plus will tell her to end this shit show tere liye πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ so just as every other shows of ekta madam here also we will find an incomplete ending........ and it will be like this

nupur will somehow meet an accident and loose her child and she will now turn to a saint regretting her bad deeds and she will help taani and anu to get married...........

and finally tere liye ends here.......................and in between if the trps do not fall down then ekta madam will take some multiple leaps and will end up taani and anu to get married when they both turn 100 years of age and thus proving ''''love is immortal''''''

Even though you hate this serial look like you still watch iut.  That  it self tells us that you also very much updated with TL
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
to topic creator....Even if ritesh turns good taani will never do those things that she will bcome pregnant...and yaa...u should write fanfics everyone would like that...but everyone out here hate ur fanfic..🀒...and yes this story is bullshit....Better Luck Next time...!! 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
And yes...i think ur a Harshiti fan...so here i goo...Harshiti were seriously boring pair...!! πŸ₯±
guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yes true  harshad and aditti .....no handsome harshad and the queen of the universe aditti gupta ...............the gorgeous dancing damsel......................................hats off to her
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
friends plz ignore this topic dont waste time here .we should satart pettinonig and spamming sp site
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
And ya Topic is going to be closed anyway so guyz no need of arguing we love our HarshIya...and we will try our bestest to save it...!! 
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

And yes...i think ur a Harshiti fan...so here i goo...Harshiti were seriously boring pair...!! πŸ₯±

riddzi she is not harshiti fan she just came in the name of them all she need is want to create fight between harshiti fans and harshiya fans so just avoid her ignore this topic plzzzz
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

yes true  harshad and aditti .....no handsome harshad and the queen of the universe aditti gupta ...............the gorgeous dancing damsel......................................hats off to her

HARSHAD:- KING OF EXPRESSION
ANUPRIYA:- QUEEN OF EXPRESSION...

πŸ˜›

And if u have seen the SPA performance of Anupriya was the best dancer for me so....

HARSHAD - PRINCE OF DANCING 
ANUPRIYA- PRINCESS OF DANCING.... 

πŸ˜›

Have a nice time hearing ur bullshit story....

πŸ˜›
Daffodilee thumbnail

dont try to create fights 😑.  if you want to praise harshad and additi go to kis desh forum still it is opened here we can discuss about harshad and apk dont drag additi here plzzzzz Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago