Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Daarji's Redemption? Really?

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikpalmbeach1238FelixFelicisabina03geetmaanluvlily_k25nanditasingh_Invincible_suk19misty85KhatamKahanimusic_l0ver036

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I completely agree to tis but the point depicted here is , He was the rrot cause of all Geet's torture and if he is in place , other thigs will fall in place too, her parents never had courage to go against him , so Maan has appraoched to such a person who wil change the seed and sow the new1.

Anys we always tend to forgive elders for their mistakes once they come with their love and blessings.

Infact i also agreed to Nandita's post that this should be riht given to Adi or Manchanda or dadi but at this hour geet misses her family and the eldest id Dharji who can only take a U turn in the family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachumisty85

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i don't know if darji really regretting his decision or not time will tell
sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely.  I had made a post on this yesterday. But the main complaint on the board was Arjun/Annie, so it only generated a few responses.  I was kind of surprised that more people weren't as offended by the Darji factor as I was.  

Darji's "redemption" is as bad, if not worse.  I was disgusted when I saw the pic of Maan with folded hands before Darji, and the pic of Darji hugging them.  Anyone else in her family could have come, but not him.  Either they show them sneaking away from him, having the guts to finally stand up to him, or the loser is too weak (or dead) to do anything anymore.

He ordered Brij to do everything he did.  Brij was always shown as listening and respecting Darji.  He was the one who ordered Geet to put charcoal even before the marriage.  He was the one who knew Geet wasn't dead and ordered Brij to finish the job.

Who is the reason behind of all Brij's "khandaan ki izzat?"  Why did the police officer tell Darji that he would question Darji as well, later.  Because everyone knew Darji was behind the whole thing.  I understand his not being in jail, as there's not direct proof, and Brij is not going to rat anyone out.  

But Darji is also responsible.  I don't see how he can be forgiven, if Brij can't.  I know Geet has mentioned Darji before while mentioning her family.  But why in the hell would Maan even think of bringing Darji. Bring her parents, aunt and unce or siblings.

And now, I'm supposed to smile and be happy with this guy coming in and repenting.  And all is fine?  No.  He knew exactly what the consequences of his actions would be.

People bring up Dev and his repentance as an example. Well other than the fact that I still think he should be punished, Dev is never going to be forgiven by Maan or Geet.  Never.  And in terms of outright knowing what the concequences would be for Geet, Dev was too much of a dumbass and loser to ever actually think about it.  

Dev did his con, thought of how it would help him.  Slept with her in the moment (which still doesn't make it right).  He didn't have the direct knowledge of his how his actions would affect Geet.  He was too self absorbed to even think about it.

But what about Darji.  He knew exactly what his orders were. He knew exactly what the end result for Geet would be--her death.

Who in the hell thought of this GRAND idea of Darji's acceptance?  It sickens me. So much that I couldn't watch the episode yesterday, and I really don't know how I can get myself to watch today's either.  

This sickens me even more so than what they seem to have done with Arjun's character.

Edited by likarsh - 22 January 2011 at 7:35am

geetmaanluv

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Daaaaaaaarrrrji..............???????????????Confused

Patha nahi kya karenge............. NATAK---YA..Sach mrn Sudhar Gaye...???Confused

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

misty85

Go to top