Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

well said point varsha .... oh varsha i typed a big post & the browser closed by mistake ... i m so pissed ... same way with AA ...

what ever happend to annie was actually her fault ... & she behaved in a most disgusting way ... not expected from a person like maan's sis ... did she even think abt her bro maan & his happiness ... if she ever thought abt maan or her family ... she would have never left geet & went to the hospital & was not even worried on how would geet reach to the mandap ... was arjun so weak that he can't bear the pain of his sister being hospitalised ... haven't seen a selfish person like annie ...
how many days old is her relationship with arjun ... that for days courtship ... she was not even thinking abt the relationship of her's with her brother she had for 18 years ...

arjun's pain is more imporatnt to her ... than her bro's happiness ... her bro who always treated her like a princess or say more like a father ... who always was keeping that in mind to take care & fullfill her smallest wish ... &

does she not knw how much her bro was waiting for this day to get married to his love ...

she does not know how unhappy maan was before geet entered his life like a fresh breahe of air ... & can't she be present in her bro's happiness ... whn he was getting his happiness ...

will u get an occassion like marriage again & again .... no not at all ... that too maan & geet's marriage ... who have always suffered coz of other's mistake & always paid the price for other's mistakes ... not coz of their own ... now whn these 2 are entering into their best moments of their life ... doesn't she think she need to b by his side ... she did not even think that her bro ... wanted to be her by his side on tht particular day ....

wht happend to geet was not her fault ... geet was victim of her family & their stupidity to get her married to an NRI ... without doing any proper enquiry ...

the path annie choose is totally her decision ... even if arjun was forcing himself ... she could have stopped him ... could not she .... ... what does she know abt him ... tht u got into fake marriage with arjun ...

now tht annie is another victim ... i guess geet wll start her fight for annie ...

till now the cv's have not even shown tht geet got proper justice ... the cuplrits of the crime are moving freely & coz of them ... now another person is suffering ... am not sure whether to call annie innocent or not ... right now ... as wht ever happend ...even her mistake is also there equally as much as arjun's ... the only diff is for her it is love & for him it is revenge ...

& if we see over here  arjun's character like u said is even worse than dev....

i hope dev comes back ... but not sure if cv's will bring him back ...  if AS can't come thy can replace him atleast ....
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
excellent post.
 yes after saw yesterday epi.I feel same like u.
 Arjun :- no he is not a man, even he  man then he face maan like man. but now he take a route and committed a sin.
 mya be he will repent later but who care , he did wrong not a sin .
Arjun is completely like his sister nt. arjun is cruel more than nt or dev.he know the circumstances still committed this sin. he planned it and  made it.
 Annie:-yes she is trapped by arjun but she is not  small child, every one warn her about arjun as nt's brother and how nt is, she knew still she go with arjun.
first , she deserted geet in the beauty parlor then go to meet arjun and lie to maan and dadi , annie know about brij and how brij is after geet that time still she choose  arjun. then when his brother wedding is going she choose to spend time with her so called lover.
aniie is educated girl and not child still she trust that so called married in front of candle,
arjun take this opportunity fully.
what is more important in front of annie two week lover arjun or her brother wedding.
 for my point of view both(Annie- Arjun) r fault .

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Thanks Muskaan ...Glad to know that U also felt the same. For me this show was always about how Geet will get justice in the end but here seems there are many more Geets getting victimized by the wolves in sheep' clothes.

absoultly true...
especially if u remember when geet & anni met for the first time
they spoke about the same thing in different way though...
so now wondering wat will happen next
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nanditasingh and varsha ji i completely agree to both of you...i too want dev's character back...if the actor is not available enact it  with another actor...he should come to make this a sensual show as how  it started with... arjun/dev are not even humans...at the same time annie is also unforgivable😡...will any girl on earth would try to sleep with someone when his bhai's wedding is on...that too with so many problems😡...how can she even imagine to flirt with a guy when her family is in such a situation😡...
please cv's we dont think that dev's issue has been sorted out😲😲..no not yet😲...with that in mind please try to punish the men who thinks of playing with girls virginity...damn it😡...its like killing her soul...its a cheapest way of taking revenge..if this arjun is also forgiven and annie again drools behind arjun na then its like setting a bad example in the society...since geet is settled very well in her life doesn't mean that the culprits has to be forgiven.😡😲..

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post............very well said dear👏👏👏👏👏👏

Geet was a victim of selfishness and lust of Dev and then Geet became sabse paraye because of Geet's so-called family which held their family honour above their own daughter/grand-daughter' life, her happiness, instead of supporting her during the most difficult times of her life they betrayed her to suffer alone, instead of wiping her tears they gave her more tears..............in Geet's case she was the victim for no fault of hers but in case of Anni i do feel bad for her but not as much as i feel for Geet...........i will say y i feel like this showing similarities and differences in both the cases...........in both cases a girl's trust in a man and the meaning of  love have been broken, in both their cases evil men like Dev and Arjun snatched their dignity and self-respect............but still in case of Geet there was not even a tiny bit of fault of hers but in case of Anni she has surely contributed in digging her own grave.................Anni's act yest showed that a girl's willpower and strength can be so weak that she doesn't think about her self-respect or dignity even once before submitting herself to someone whom she doesn't even know properly even when Maan and Geet have warned her when she knows Arjun is bro of an evil person like NT...........Anni is the same one who once said she trusts her bro Maan blindly and now if she had so much trust and respect for him and the family she shud have atleast discussed about Arjun with him, Geet and dadi..................plz i can't take it that someone can be so immature and selfish............. about Arjun disgusting how can someone stoop sooooooooo low...............u know he is taking revenge bcuz he thinks Khuranas have destroyed his sis' life but while doing all these evil acts isn't he realizing he is also ruining someone sister' life, breaking her trust in him and the feeling of love................it is such a pity that he says he is fighting for his sis by using someone else' sis......................AA' story is making mockery of the sacred institution of marriage and divine and pure feeling of love

I agree with ur words that what goes around comes around but it is such a pity that for the sins committed by Dev Anni has to pay such a big price........now itself MAANEET and their baby is already paying a heavy price for no fault of theirs and now Anni also but in the case of Anni her ill-fate is a result of Dev's crime plus her own foolishness.................i cannot call Anni as an innocent victim like Geet bcuz Anni has contributed to her downfall herself to a great extent even if not all............about Arjun u r right he is like an animal............actually i wud say using animal word on him v r actually reducing the dignity of animals Arjun is worst than them.........Later even if he repents i wud never want Anni to forgive him................Arjun is worse than Dev i agree but both cannot be forgiven...........Arjun tho never...............................breaking someone's trust is very easy but regaining the previous level of trust, love and respect is impossible...................also every Geet will not get Maan..................MAANEET r very lucky and blessed that they have got each other...............both of them have revived each others' belief in love and trust but not everyone is as lucky as them....................also u know it is always a girl who always has to pay a price for all acts even if the man is at fault...........this is society...........whenever a girl gets pregnant before marriage (like Anni bcuz i don't consider what happened between AA as marriage) or after like in Geet's case where husband abandons her or when a girl gets raped................society always points fingers at girls..........why does society forget that in so many cases girls r the victims but instead of understanding and supporting their pain and tears, how evil acts and sins by cruel men have shattered them into pieces.......society just loves to deepen their sorrow, pain and tears...........i just hope society has many people like Maan, Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father, Dadima but here v r dreaming about an ideal society-a paradise on earth but just hope one day sooner or later v will be blessed to see and experience such a divine scenario  

Varsha so many thoughts in my mind so i'm not sure if what i have written makes sense or is applicable to ur post.................sorry abt this dear but i just cud not keep it inside................also agree with u, Nandita and Hima that they shud get Dev's character back bcuz he is vital to the story

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sptrno

Awesome post............very well said dear👏

Geet was a victim of selfishness and lust of Dev and then Geet became sabse paraye because of Geet's so-called family which held their family honour above their own daughter/grand-daughter' life, her happiness, instead of supporting her during the most difficult times of her life they betrayed her to suffer alone, instead of wiping her tears they gave her more tears..............in Geet's case she was the victim for no fault of hers but in case of Anni i do feel bad for her but not as much as i feel for Geet...........i will say y i feel like this showing similarities and differences in both the cases...........in both cases a girl's trust in a man and the meaning of  love have been broken, in both their cases evil men like Dev and Arjun snatched their dignity and self-respect............but still in case of Geet there was not even a tiny bit of fault of hers but in case of Anni she has surely contributed in digging her own grave.................Anni's act yest showed that a girl's willpower and strength can be so weak that she doesn't think about her self-respect or dignity even once before submitting herself to someone whom she doesn't even know properly even when Maan and Geet have warned her when she knows Arjun is bro of an evil person like NT...........Anni is the same one who once said she trusts her bro Maan blindly and now if she had so much trust and respect for him and the family she shud have atleast discussed about Arjun with him, Geet and dadi..................plz i can't take it that someone can be so immature and selfish............. about Arjun disgusting how can someone stoop sooooooooo low...............u know he is taking revenge bcuz he thinks Khuranas have destroyed his sis' life but while doing all these evil acts isn't he realizing he is also ruining someone sister' life, breaking her trust in him and the feeling of love................it is such a pity that he says he is fighting for his sis by using someone else' sis......................AA' story is making mockery of the sacred institution of marriage and divine and pure feeling of love

I agree with ur words that what goes around comes around but it is such a pity that for the sins committed by Dev Anni has to pay such a big price........now itself MAANEET and their baby is already paying a heavy price for no fault of theirs and now Anni also but in the case of Anni her ill-fate is a result of Dev's crime plus her own foolishness.................i cannot call Anni as an innocent victim like Geet bcuz Anni has contributed to her downfall herself to a great extent even if not all............about Arjun u r right he is like an animal............actually i wud say using animal word on him v r actually reducing the dignity of animals Arjun is worst than them.........Later even if he repents i wud never want Anni to forgive him................Arjun is worse than Dev i agree but both cannot be forgiven...........Arjun tho never...............................breaking someone's trust is very easy but regaining the previous level of trust, love and respect is impossible...................also every Geet will not get Maan..................MAANEET r very lucky and blessed that they have got each other...............both of them have revived each others' belief in love and trust but not everyone is as lucky as them....................also u know it is always a girl who always has to pay a price for all acts even if the man is at fault...........this is society...........whenever a girl gets pregnant before marriage (like Anni bcuz i don't consider what happened between AA as marriage) or after like in Geet's case where husband abandons her or when a girl gets raped................society always points fingers at girls..........why does society forget that in so many cases girls r the victims but instead of understanding and supporting their pain and tears, how evil acts and sins by cruel men have shattered them into pieces.......society just loves to deepen their sorrow, pain and tears...........i just hope society has many people like Maan, Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father, Dadima but here v r dreaming about an ideal society-a paradise on earth but just hope one day sooner or later v will be blessed to see and experience such a divine scenario  

Varsha so many thoughts in my mind so i'm not sure if what i have written makes sense or is applicable to ur post.................sorry abt this dear but i just cud not keep it inside................also agree with u, Nandita and Hima that they shud get Dev's character back bcuz he is vital to the story

nice one really appreciable👏👏
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sindu1231

nice one really appreciable👏👏

thank u so much dear😊SmileSmile
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Birth of a Geet - What goes around comes around

Yesterday's AA so called romantic drama was the most disgusting piece of creativity I have seen in Geet-HSP. It was worst than Dev-Geet's so called SR scene that was 100 times better that this AA fiasco.

Dev deceived Geet for money. Later he knew he was doing wrong but got carried away seeing Geet's beauty and natural charm and give into his fleshly desire. He consummates their fake marriage purely out of lust..  But after that his act haunted him day and night. And later that guilt compelled him to take the path of repentance.  No, I am not approving what Dev has done...to me it was a rape. But what should we then say to Arjun's act? If Dev was a deceiver, Arjun is a bigger schemer. What Dev did was a weakness of his character. But what Arjun did was a well planned, well executed crime. Dev deceived Geet but always admired and respected her. But Arjun despite of feelings for Annie insulted her love and dignity. Dev never planned to sleep with Geet but Arjun did. He stooped down to the lowest level of sin to commit his act of deception and slyness. Arjun planed and consciously indulged in a sin.

If I talk about Geet ....Her acceptance to Dev was circumstantial. She was made to fall in love for a man who pretended to be her husband. She was innocently ignorant and thus was robbed of her purity. On the other hand, Annie...she proved herself brainless and stupid. How can she leave her brother's most special moment and selfishly go after Arjun.  With Geet also she was really irresponsible. She is not a 14 year old girl drooling over a superhero.  She is a grownup girl. We expect at least some sensible things from her. I am so unhappy with the character sketch of Annie......But more than that I am unhappy with the CVs who are giving birth to another Geet. .....Now let me try to see things from a different perspective.

Annie's case is not an unreal one....everyday we come across such cases where boyfriend took advantage...or where girls themselves get carried away and do such mistakes. Indian society is changing at a speed where getting physical at young age and before marriage is no more a big deal for them. So if Annie has done ...what's the big issue? She was only trusting her boyfriend and trying to show her love by getting intimate. And may be she was in such a hurry that she couldn't wait for her brother's marriage to get over...what difference it would have made if she has done it afterwards. But the point is not whether to give in to your fleshly desires before marriage or not. But the point is how to find out that the person will not break your trust. She does not know that Arjun is purposely dragging her into this act. She blindly followed her instinct and trusted her love. So is she another 'Geet' in making. What I would say yes. Only scenario and background have changed. Both Geet and Annie is a victim of man's cunningness. And the result of such culmination is always bad.

Let's talk about the result ...Geet got pregnant ...and we all are aware of her and Maan's struggle to save the child. But think deep for a while and see where does that baby stand now?...That baby whose basis was laid on lust is now struggling for her/his survival. The baby has become a threat to her/his mother. Was it the baby's fault? Or Geet?..Think about it. In spite of getting blessed with a father like Maan...the baby is paying price for his biological father's deed.

Now if Annie becomes pregnant...which I think was Arjun's plan. He was tying to impregnate her out of his revenge. Now, what is basis of that child!...Deception, Hatred and Revenge.  Imagine the fate of an innocent child born out of Hatred.  

And like Geet, Annie would also realize this harsh reality that what she was think lovemaking was actually a plot to strip off her purity and innocence.

We may think Arjun is doing all this out of his revenge and animosity between Maan and NT. But deep down we all know that it is Dev's doing that Annie is paying for. I truly wish Dev's entry at this point because he must realize that even if one's repentance receives forgiveness but 'what goes around comes around'. I hope he also loves his sister as Maan does and this will finally made him realize Geet's plight. How one selfish act of his had made Geet 'parayee' and how Annie has become the ransomed price for his sin!

And yes 'What goes around comes around'.....Arjun will also one day realize but that day will be too late for him to even repent. Only God knows what bigger price he will be paying! I hate him more than I hated Dev.

I agree. This is one way to look at it. It is about destiny making sins be payed off. However, i feel that iit is not Dev but Maan who will suffer.

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
very well said..

arjun is ridiculous!!
Silentsoul thumbnail
beautiful written Varsha...