Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Should Vaishu give Dharmesh a 2nd chance? (Page 4)

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
i wouldve said yes except for the fact tht he said that this kid is going to rule his empire.. i hate parents who decide their kids' future before they're even born!! and he just slept with madhuri AGAIN! what ever happened to that article that said darmesh genuinely loves vaishu..its just that he has one kid and he loves him too!    disgusting!! i have more down points of him but too lazy to type them all... ya its that long!

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Ah, no way!!!!!!! Seriously, he should be insulted in front of all his friends and relatives for this!! I feel bad for both Vaishali and Madhuri!

i dont feel bad for madhuri at all. at least she knows the truth! she should've confronted vaishali instead back stabbing her..   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

abandoo Newbie
abandoo
abandoo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
no never !!!!!!!
Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
i dont tink he deserve a 2nd chance at all!!! but i have a feeling she might forgive him...but i hope not! 
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

When she finds out about his cheating, Vaishu will be devastated, for sure. Plus, she's pregnant.

Will this make her stay with him for the sake of the baby?

If she divorces him, which she might, because he's no great shakes as a husband and when he proposed to her, it was too fishy....she might get a handsome check each month as alimony to support herself and the baby.

The article that stated that she will try to abort the baby but won't, tells us that she will be in an emotional panic, and if Manav and Archana take her in, Varsha will be forced to get into the mix because she loves Vaishu and will dissuade her from an abortion.

What I don't want to see is an intelligent girl like Vaishu being talked by her elders into staying with creepy D for the sake of the baby, even though she will feel repulsed by him because of his million lies and countless misdeeds.

Moving in with Archana and Manav, she will also learn that wealth alone is nothing if your husband is a bad apple and broke your heart with every freakin' lie he told to your face, while you innocently trusted him.

CV dudes, please, no abortions! Too simple a solution, and Vaishu would make a great mom. Plus we've seen one character deal with its repercussions already.

But if she at all wants to give up her baby due to the sad memories associated with it, she can give it to Varshu, who is pining away for one. They can even raise the little tyke together, that would be very endearing to the viewers.

Oh, and should Vaishu give D boy a 2nd chance? My answer is a resounding hell no!

no she needs to dump his butt...sry for being crass but he is a loser
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Could Dharmesh be the new villain in PR? Maybe this will be a long arc with him emotionally torturing Vaishu, like Robi does to Mouli in Tere Liye...

Maybe he's grabbed that crown from Savita and Jaywant after all...

They're all gonna be gunning for him...his act was so despicable.

manu85 Groupbie
manu85
manu85

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

i don't think so because for one, he doesn't even think he has done something wrong.  he is still blaming arman for this.  second, this is not the first time he has done something wrong. it is high time he was punished for his wrong-doings.

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
NOOOO
NAHIIIII
NONN
NAAAA
NEIN

*Yes I'm shouting*

Edited by PandorasBox - 27 January 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: