Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Both girls should dump FBD...Take their kids and move on without any fatherly rights to the jerk...Single child custody...

Phir dekho woh kya karta hai?   How long will he be so proud and happy for his Y cromosome...Grrrrrrrrrrr

😆👏👏
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Had he been a Nyc person, I would have said a YES, but after knowing him by now I don't think Dharmesh deserves a chance. This man has nothing called as self respect. He talks about principle's and honestly and he himself breaks them in everyday life.

I doubt even if he loves Vaishu. I dont think he deserves that 2nd chance
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My view is relatively similar with others here.

I dont want Vaishu to give dharmu a second chance. That dude already has been married! He can never love vaishu and vaishu cant share this relationship with someone else. Vaishu is a brave and educated girl. Why punish the innocent fetus?She has potential to bring her baby on her own. She doesnt need dharmu's support. But if she continues to stay there, I can forsee that  emotionally blackmailing on her later.

And please sulo shouldnt convince her daughter to stay with dharmu. The issue is not about affair before he had been married and his gf came into this life now. He has already been married and has a child now! Regardless of how madhuri came into his life, vaishu shouldnt stay with him.
Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
upenswife thumbnail
I didn't know child support was done in India too? I thought India was one of those countries that didn't believe in child support lol.  Hmm I hope she finds out about him SOON! She's way too pretty for him.  He is hidious and to make it worse HE'S CHEATING ON HER! That's def. a slap on the face. I don't get why UGLY guys who marry beautiful women, end up cheating on them? 
desighal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Personally i don' tthink he should've gotten the first chance let alone a second chance.....I hope with this track his character is eased out and a new hot dude is introduced for Vaishu.

Don't mean to shallow but Dharmesh's personality makes him 100x's more unattractive.
poojashree thumbnail

Originally posted by: desighal

Personally i don' tthink he should've gotten the first chance let alone a second chance.....I hope with this track his character is eased out and a new hot dude is introduced for Vaishu.

Don't mean to shallow but Dharmesh's personality makes him 100x's more unattractive.

but so sad that vaishali believes in inner beautiy than outer beauty, as her  nich nature,
but is a dharmesh inner beautiful like as manav?
no, so why he acted like as underestimating to himself  in the hotel wiith vaishali , after getting married?
he always acted as dumb guy as front of vaishali and karanjkar family, so shameless dharmu😡
well, my answer is no!!!
sam-far thumbnail
As you said HELL NO!!!!!!!
vema thumbnail

No he should not be given a chance.  If she take him back what will become of his first wife and child who is ill? he has cheated everyone. 

librarypass thumbnail
No, No, and No, lol
The first time I heard about the child, I thought he made a mistake, and had a kid, but he wasn't physical with Varun's mom, but after reading today's update and that they slept together, then hell no. Personally I couldn't be with someone who cheats on me with another woman😭.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no that mota betlo fatto does not deserve another chance..
he cheated on her .. he already had a kid when his parents were looking for a girl for him..