Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

rbo in dc (Page 2)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

even i dont want anything bad to happen to shanak but seeing the present scenario and the hint which cvs gave the other day that khanak dream has some siginifiance related to the future i thing shaan will c the pictures or so of this nite during the concert in the shock he will perform but will be shatter an for certain while he will not trust khanak as shown in the dream and when she will be abt to leave then shaan will realise his mistake something of those lines i am expecting rooj wht say

wait did i miss something? did CVs really say that khanak's dream would be significant...where was that posted?

you know I did the analysis on that dream and I tell you, it has nothing to do with that fact...

im sorry but I don't think it will happen mainly because the CVs have not stressed on Shaan doubting Khanak fact, mainly because he knows she is affected by him and doesn't want Shaan to leave her but they have not stressed the fact that he will doubt her based on that. it's a story-plotting strategy to constantly keep bringing something significant that will state the ironic track for the future...

I think we might see Khanak thinking that Shaan doesn't care about her and his concert might cause her to think that he left her or something but I doubt we will get misunderstandings...I don't believe it will happen

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
but as for my viewing experience rooj it will play its role in the future nothing was said that dream will be the future but its me thinking like that  but hope nothing of such sort happens and will get to c shanak dealing with it together fingers crossed
@sneha yes hope they end up this soon and give us something evn more interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@ Jyothi: You scarred me...I thought CVs came up with that...

actually I don't think it will happen because one: Khanak didn't move and two her morning dream was a contradiction factor and that said that her reality is what it will be not the dream...

Im sorry but I don't think it will happen...
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
even i hope it doesnt happen rooj i will be happiest person if that doesnt happen sry to scare u

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
its ok jyothi...

let's not look for negative stuff.....ROFL
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
OYE 

both of you..go and read my epilogue of my sun-Mad SS
Angry

Go and comment

and then spam the TB article saying NO TRAINGLE

Go 
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
yea saaz will read and comment and for comments on the article its telling me that my email id is not validated and i am not able to comment on the article
iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Confused LOL Dead

krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index