jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is wht is writen abt rbo in deccan chronicle, Rahul wants to take revenge at any coast .And shaan is his target.when he realises that shaan and sunny are close,he wants to use that to start his attack.will he continue to seek revenge after he gets to know the whole story?will he target shaan inspite of khanaks involvement ?watch on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks jyothi!

W*F? Is it even right?

i mean how is it that this article doesn't make one sense...? it seems that Rahul is thinking that Sunny is Shaan's friend but he is using Suraj's past to haunt Khanak...
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
even i was wondering the same dear how is shaan related to sunny dont now whether they misprinted it or so but seems some thing bad is in for sure waiting us in the near future
rooj-i thumbnail
I hope not jyothi...i don't want anything bad...
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxs jyoti......dc is even more confusing me yeh shaan sunny dost kab bangaye yaar......whats that whole story and all yeh rahul without knowing anything how could he plan.......only the epsiodes should answer this........may be even the article people are confused with the present track like the cvs.......
jyothi1989 thumbnail
even i dont want anything bad to happen to shanak but seeing the present scenario and the hint which cvs gave the other day that khanak dream has some siginifiance related to the future i thing shaan will c the pictures or so of this nite during the concert in the shock he will perform but will be shatter an for certain while he will not trust khanak as shown in the dream and when she will be abt to leave then shaan will realise his mistake something of those lines i am expecting rooj wht say
jyothi1989 thumbnail
@sneha heheh u ar right the article ppl are confuse same like our cvs
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyothi1989

@sneha heheh u ar right the article ppl are confuse same like our cvs

yaar unka confusion is like torture for all of us.....hope they end all the tragedy and start with something more interesting......
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi1989

even i dont want anything bad to happen to shanak but seeing the present scenario and the hint which cvs gave the other day that khanak dream has some siginifiance related to the future i thing shaan will c the pictures or so of this nite during the concert in the shock he will perform but will be shatter an for certain while he will not trust khanak as shown in the dream and when she will be abt to leave then shaan will realise his mistake something of those lines i am expecting rooj wht say

wait did i miss something? did CVs really say that khanak's dream would be significant...where was that posted?

you know I did the analysis on that dream and I tell you, it has nothing to do with that fact...

im sorry but I don't think it will happen mainly because the CVs have not stressed on Shaan doubting Khanak fact, mainly because he knows she is affected by him and doesn't want Shaan to leave her but they have not stressed the fact that he will doubt her based on that. it's a story-plotting strategy to constantly keep bringing something significant that will state the ironic track for the future...

I think we might see Khanak thinking that Shaan doesn't care about her and his concert might cause her to think that he left her or something but I doubt we will get misunderstandings...I don't believe it will happen
jyothi1989 thumbnail
but as for my viewing experience rooj it will play its role in the future nothing was said that dream will be the future but its me thinking like that  but hope nothing of such sort happens and will get to c shanak dealing with it together fingers crossed
@sneha yes hope they end up this soon and give us something evn more interesting