Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If anu goes pagal 1st he wil b in his house or d family wil know abt him 2nd tani would nt b tani basu n she would b with anu n wouldnt hav been a singer.
dhru1 thumbnail
All gud ways lol... I think something has to happen to Taani that makes Anu go crazy..

Also Taani says her name is Tani Basu something in one of the earliest episodes. So that indicates that Tani is married to Ritesh.

Maybe something along those lines that Tani gets married n Ritesh makes her go away with him somewhere n tells Anurag that Taani is dead or something. 

Because Taani is also a singer now too so there must have been lots of things that took place after Anurag going pagal and Taani visiting him in aslym.

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may be taani atempts falling from the falls  instead marrying ritesh.she was drowned to somewhere and loss memory and become singer she regained and came to see anurag . anu goes mad thinking taani died .
dhru1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

may be taani atempts falling from the falls  instead marrying ritesh.she was drowned to somewhere and loss memory and become singer she regained and came to see anurag . anu goes mad thinking taani died .

wait, is this true or you're just speculating? I probably missed the loss memory and regaining part of Taani.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tani never lost her memory she is d one telling d story.
yaavarumnalam thumbnail
Why not a possibility of Ritesh liking Taani after the marriage..?n i don think Onu will get into d mental assylum so soooon..its an Ekta story.Ritesh wud fall for Dhani..realisin that Taani still feels for anu wil make him do things to somehow make Taani his..Like how Eklavya did to KT.i don want things to happen like dt,btw..but this cud be a possibility..It can also b dat..Ritesh wud turn into a good person..aftr taani's marriage wid him>>>!
Jenny_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no taani ritesh marriage plsss.......but taani will never love ritesh....im sure ritesh will love taani.. i hate ekta for all this yaar...she seperate our taani and onu...first shekar then nupur  then robbie then ritesh...kya yaar...i hate this😡
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yaavarumnalam

Why not a possibility of Ritesh liking Taani after the marriage..?n i don think Onu will get into d mental assylum so soooon..its an Ekta story.Ritesh wud fall for Dhani..realisin that Taani still feels for anu wil make him do things to somehow make Taani his..Like how Eklavya did to KT.i don want things to happen like dt,btw..but this cud be a possibility..It can also b dat..Ritesh wud turn into a good person..aftr taani's marriage wid him>>>!

V al lr saying that Rit-Taani marriage wont happen at all and u have gone one step forward 😆