India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

truth will not revela so easily

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
i think accident is not due to danish its reason is danish, she will try come from there she will get this accident. this time abhay is not aware for danish, he is aware for his truth reveal and piya's searching regarding vampires. and i think track has edited, vampires truth will not reveal so easily. i think piya will get very dangerous accident, she will recover this, after that abhay told regarding that place which is related to vampire she will go there regarding vamp. information i think this type she will put his life in danger, and  abhay will have to reveal his  truth for piya's safety.

after knowing truth raichand will leave town  and  danish will grab this opportunity he will try to ruin piya's life may be possible piya will not see on screen for some days. what do you think guys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6saphira7988SahiPakdeHain

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
me     2 thinking the same................its ekta show  she will  drag the story.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

i think accident is not due to danish its reason is danish, she will try come from there she will get this accident. this time abhay is not aware for danish, he is aware for his truth reveal and piya's searching regarding vampires. and i think track has edited, vampires truth will not reveal so easily. i think piya will get very dangerous accident, she will recover this, after that abhay told regarding that place which is related to vampire she will go there regarding vamp. information i think this type she will put his life in danger, and abhay will have to reveal his truth for piya's safety.

after knowing truth raichand will leave town and danish will grab this opportunity he will try to ruin piya's life may be possible piya will not see on screen for some days. what do you think guys.

Even I thought so yesterday. But after watching the news segment again I am sure it's Danish as Viv told in the interview that he left the town for some reasons and Piya met an accident. The reporter also said Danish is behind it. It also showed Abhay trying to see who is responsible for this accident by closing his eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6saphira7988

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
yup i too think d story will b dragged nd then it will be revealed

i think abhay will say d truth only pia will b in some do or die situation

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index