Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by akanna

[QUOTE=ankit_nyc]
Big smile I agree.........the "magician" has managed to disappear............Big smile One minute he was visible to the widest audience possible on DID and now the "magician" has disappeared from the view of the audience at large............Clap Quite a trick I must say......Smile

The magician decided himself to disappear, and was not asked to disappear!! A big part of the public would still love to see him back on DID but the magician makes his choice!! Choosing to move onto a less popular show was also his own decision. That's his choice!!

Exactly DID showed their loyalty to your magician but unfortunately he didnt.Anyways its your magician's decision.But it will be DID's choice whether they want to bring him back again or not depends on how your magician refused the show that made him popular.

Wrong! He never showed any disloyalty to Zee or DID.. We dont know all the inside stories of the entertainment industry!! Then how come Remo also decided to leave for another show?? And no one seems to have any problems with him!! Both of them accepted the other shows before DID-D, and they kept their promises made to the other channels. They could have come to DID and shown their loyalty, but they will have to forsake the other channels which they didnt do! Whether Zee wants them back or not is Zee's choice, definitely, but do we know what Zee wants?? We have to wait and see, but the magician returning to DID will always be HIS choice!! btw DID made him popular to desi TV audience but he was already well known within the dance world, and hence the reason Zee got him for the show in the first place!!

Well no one knows the inside stories but if you would have read the articles you would know that they both remo and terrence didnt commit to other shows before DID they choose other shows over DID.Remo was offered both JDJ and DID at same time but he choose JDJ over DID.Also if you would have read terrence's article he himself said he choose CDD over DID.For remo i can understand a chance to judge a show with Madhuri is something but for terrence i dont understand why he would choose CDD over DID.Anyhow its their decision..And of course their fans will have no problem with them.And when did i say i know what ZEE wants i just said its's zee's decision whether they want him back or not because the ratings have not suffered due to his absence and for channels TRP's measure their success so they can do without him as well depends on whether they parted on a good note or not.After all terrence rejected DID and no one likes to be rejected.

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
^^ The decision is very personal and for his own valid reasons. He doesnt have to disclose his reasons to the public. If he has shared with Zee, I am sure they will understand and would not have any problems..

In his own words, "it's time to move on to explore more. This does not mean I will cut off my ties with Zee; even if Zee wants to cut off I won't let them because I have this loyalty towards them." So where did he say he rejected DID or chose CDD over DID??

For Zee it's business I know, as for any media it's like that, but that doesnt mean they wont find a way to boost up their market, whatever it means and takes for them to get there!
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=akanna]^^ The decision is very personal and for his own valid reasons. He doesnt have to disclose his reasons to the public. If he has shared with Zee, I am sure they will understand and would not have any problems..

In his own words, "it's time to move on to explore more. This does not mean I will cut off my ties with Zee; even if Zee wants to cut off I won't let them because I have this loyalty towards them." So where did he say he rejected DID or chose CDD over DID??

For Zee it's business I know, as for any media it's like that, but that doesnt mean they wont find a way to boost up their market, whatever it means and takes for them to get there!

Well i am sure he has his personal reasons for doing it.But i dont think that you can say Zee is ok with his decision no one knows whether they parted on a good not or not.And terrence himself saying that he decided to move on does mean that leaving DID was his choice  and not that DID decided to leave him,due to whatever reason.But my point was decision is upto zee,it depends on if they have left on a good note they might call him and if they feel he has ditched them they wont.If DID doubles wouldnt have been a success i would have said that they will definitely call terrence but now that it is a success it depends on them and their relation with him what they want to do.No one can predict that
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
^^ I understand what you are saying.. I dont think there's any misunderstanding between Zee and him.. The point is whether he would be willing to return even later, and if he doesnt, then what.. I dont think he has anything against Zee or DID, but some other reasons... I would personally love to see him back on the show, but if he doesnt return, I dont have any problems to accept his decision...
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=akanna]^^ I understand what you are saying.. I dont think there's any misunderstanding between Zee and him.. The point is whether he would be willing to return even later, and if he doesnt, then what.. I dont think he has anything against Zee or DID, but some other reasons... I would personally love to see him back on the show, but if he doesnt return, I dont have any problems to accept his decision...

Well i dont think we can say there is no misunderstanding because we dont know what happened.So neither you nor i can say if ZEE is ok with him or not.And the point of his willingness doesnt even come.first its up to zee whether they want him back or not.If they dont want him back then what  terrence wants will not even come into the picture.Only if they offer terrence something will he have a decision to make,I hope you are getting the difference.Zee has the power here not terrence.And zee got rejected by terrence once and as i said earlier no one likes to be rejected so they will be much more careful next time.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
^^ I know you are talking as a common man and dont know the details.. I do to an extent, but I dont want to explain beyond what I had said.. So now I will just leave it to Zee and TL... TL holds power too, not just Zee, as they cannot play monopoly here... Smile
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=akanna]^^ I know you are talking as a common man and dont know the details.. I do to an extent, but I dont want to explain beyond what I had said.. So now I will just leave it to Zee and TL... TL holds power too, not just Zee, as they cannot play monopoly here... Smile

Ok your highness so i am a common man but you are a princess who apparently knows details about what happened between TL and ZEE.Well your highness i still dont think you get my point.TL will have the power to say yes or no only when zee gives the power to him.If zee doesnt make an offer which they might not need to due to the good ratings TL will have no power of any sort.Hope you now get what i am trying to say.From a common man to your highness
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
^^ Clown D'oh

I dont have to explain what I know or how I know.. None of anyone's business! You can speculate in any way, doesnt bother me!

You still dont get my point! If T was very concerned about Zee's offer and if he had wanted their offers in the future, he would have been still in the show, like someone else who has no other opportunity and so sticks with Zee for the limelight!! He went to other shows because he had those open doors to explore. That already shows he is in control of his life and career and not Zee!!! Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index