India-Forums

   

DID Doubles Mazaa!!! (Page 4)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 845

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MrManagement]
^^^^DID also has papa ji(marzi), dada Ji(mithun), Nana ji (jay), chacha ji (rajeev) to go along with mother of all item girlsLOL that why the ratings are doing so well, they have dropped from 5-6 range from DID 1 and 2 to 2 rangeConfused



Hmmmm please keep your facts updated

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 8758

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunBright

Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by SunBright

Akku,
DIDD doesn't interest me as much although I do watch it as and when - too many to catch up with JDJ, CDD  all going on at the same time.  It is a nice variety for the viewerWinkEmbarrassed
Seems like ur fave Jai is back on DIDD with Rajiv after JDJ.
All three mentors have strong dance contestants - it is a matter of finesse and choreography now.
That 'x' factor 'magic' which was created in the past seasons with dance is still missing..... 
SB, so happy to see ya here! Hug
Yes, I agree with ya.. The audition rounds and the initial weeks of DID-D were much more interesting for me, and I thought my interest will only grow... Because at the time I felt CDD was boring because they were showing the audition rounds.. But now I feel it's the other way - CDD acts are really good when DID-D ones have become repetitions of DID1 and DID2... And the worse thing is that I couldnt choose any of the pairs as my favs yet.. I like a few of them, but cannot call them my favs yet... Then some I liked first are not in my like list now!
Anyway I hope Jai will bring some spark into the show.. Totally agree with ya regarding finesse and choreography - exactly what I wanted to say too.. They are giving the wrong choreography to the wrong pair.. And I dont like too much sensuality in the acts - emotions are good when they are just emoted well through expressions and dance steps, but dont have to wear revealing clothes and expose everything... Plus some of the steps kinda cross the limit - the way the legs and hands are wrapped around the partner conveys different meanings... That's how item numbers look different in movies against the usual romantic duets...
Of course the 'x' factor magic is definitely missing!! That's why we feel some of the acts as repetitive and boring... But the "magician" is missing too!!! Wink
@bold:  And, he's done so well for himself.


Yes, he has!!! So happy for him!!! Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 5106

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunBright

Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by SunBright

Akku,
 
DIDD doesn't interest me as much although I do watch it as and when - too many to catch up with JDJ, CDD  all going on at the same time.  It is a nice variety for the viewerWinkEmbarrassed
 
Seems like ur fave Jai is back on DIDD with Rajiv after JDJ.
 
All three mentors have strong dance contestants - it is a matter of finesse and choreography now.
That 'x' factor 'magic' which was created in the past seasons with dance is still missing..... 
 
SB, so happy to see ya here! Hug
 
Yes, I agree with ya.. The audition rounds and the initial weeks of DID-D were much more interesting for me, and I thought my interest will only grow... Because at the time I felt CDD was boring because they were showing the audition rounds.. But now I feel it's the other way - CDD acts are really good when DID-D ones have become repetitions of DID1 and DID2... And the worse thing is that I couldnt choose any of the pairs as my favs yet.. I like a few of them, but cannot call them my favs yet... Then some I liked first are not in my like list now!
 
Anyway I hope Jai will bring some spark into the show.. Totally agree with ya regarding finesse and choreography - exactly what I wanted to say too.. They are giving the wrong choreography to the wrong pair.. And I dont like too much sensuality in the acts - emotions are good when they are just emoted well through expressions and dance steps, but dont have to wear revealing clothes and expose everything... Plus some of the steps kinda cross the limit - the way the legs and hands are wrapped around the partner conveys different meanings... That's how item numbers look different in movies against the usual romantic duets...
 
Of course the 'x' factor magic is definitely missing!! That's why we feel some of the acts as repetitive and boring... But the "magician" is missing too!!! Wink
 
@bold:  And, he's done so well for himself.
 
Big smile I agree.........the "magician" has managed to disappear............Big smile One minute he was visible to the widest audience possible on DID and now the "magician" has disappeared from the view of the audience at large............Clap Quite a trick I must say......Smile
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Joined: 24 January 2006
Posts: 1609

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Sadly, my cable does not telecast COLOR channel.....I miss to watch TLCry
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 8758

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

Sadly, my cable does not telecast COLOR channel.....I miss to watch TLCry


Dont worry, you can watch it online I think.. I will get the link and send it to ya.. Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 8758

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile I agree.........the "magician" has managed to disappear............Big smile One minute he was visible to the widest audience possible on DID and now the "magician" has disappeared from the view of the audience at large............Clap Quite a trick I must say......Smile


The magician decided himself to disappear, and was not asked to disappear!! A big part of the public would still love to see him back on DID but the magician makes his choice!! Choosing to move onto a less popular show was also his own decision. That's his choice!!
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 845

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

[QUOTE=ankit_nyc]
Big smile I agree.........the "magician" has managed to disappear............Big smile One minute he was visible to the widest audience possible on DID and now the "magician" has disappeared from the view of the audience at large............Clap Quite a trick I must say......Smile


The magician decided himself to disappear, and was not asked to disappear!! A big part of the public would still love to see him back on DID but the magician makes his choice!! Choosing to move onto a less popular show was also his own decision. That's his choice!!



Exactly DID showed their loyalty to your magician but unfortunately he didnt.Anyways its your magician's decision.But it will be DID's choice whether they want to bring him back again or not depends on how your magician refused the show that made him popular.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 8758

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile I agree.........the "magician" has managed to disappear............Big smile One minute he was visible to the widest audience possible on DID and now the "magician" has disappeared from the view of the audience at large............Clap Quite a trick I must say......Smile


The magician decided himself to disappear, and was not asked to disappear!! A big part of the public would still love to see him back on DID but the magician makes his choice!! Choosing to move onto a less popular show was also his own decision. That's his choice!!


Exactly DID showed their loyalty to your magician but unfortunately he didnt.Anyways its your magician's decision.But it will be DID's choice whether they want to bring him back again or not depends on how your magician refused the show that made him popular.


Wrong! He never showed any disloyalty to Zee or DID.. We dont know all the inside stories of the entertainment industry!! Then how come Remo also decided to leave for another show?? And no one seems to have any problems with him!! Both of them accepted the other shows before DID-D, and they kept their promises made to the other channels. They could have come to DID and shown their loyalty, but they will have to forsake the other channels which they didnt do! Whether Zee wants them back or not is Zee's choice, definitely, but do we know what Zee wants?? We have to wait and see, but the magician returning to DID will always be HIS choice!! btw DID made him popular to desi TV audience but he was already well known within the dance world, and hence the reason Zee got him for the show in the first place!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index