India-Forums

DID Doubles Mazaa!!! (Page 3)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Its not easy to adapt to change. This is triple change to adapt to -  masters + concept + host. I'm finding it hard to connect to the show like I used to. I know that all three masters are doing their best, quality is high, show is competitive. But for me personally, the magic is missing. Maybe I will grow used to it later.

akanna

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

akanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Big smile DID Doubles is amongst the top 10 shows in all of Indian television and the number 1 reality show in the country............So much for the downward trend I guess...............Big smile Chak Dhoom has actually lost ratings every week it's been on the air........Big smile People respond to quality above all else and the fact that DID Doubles is one of the top 10 shows on television proves that people care about quality and not about shows with item girls to boost ratings such as Malika Sherawat in Chak Dhoom and Malaika Arora in JDJ............Shows can load up all the item girls they want but if the quality is lacking, it won't help their ratings as evidenced by low ratings of Chak Dhoom......Tongue

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

^^^^DID also has papa ji(marzi), dada Ji(mithun), Nana ji (jay), chacha ji (rajeev) to go along with mother of all item girlsLOL that why the ratings are doing so well, they have dropped from 5-6 range from DID 1 and 2 to 2 rangeConfused

Edited by MrManagement - 03 February 2011 at 3:19pm
SunBright Senior Member
SunBright
SunBright

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by SunBright

Akku,

DIDD doesn't interest me as much although I do watch it as and when - too many to catch up with JDJ, CDD  all going on at the same time.  It is a nice variety for the viewerWinkEmbarrassed

Seems like ur fave Jai is back on DIDD with Rajiv after JDJ.

All three mentors have strong dance contestants - it is a matter of finesse and choreography now.
That 'x' factor 'magic' which was created in the past seasons with dance is still missing..... 

SB, so happy to see ya here! Hug

Yes, I agree with ya.. The audition rounds and the initial weeks of DID-D were much more interesting for me, and I thought my interest will only grow... Because at the time I felt CDD was boring because they were showing the audition rounds.. But now I feel it's the other way - CDD acts are really good when DID-D ones have become repetitions of DID1 and DID2... And the worse thing is that I couldnt choose any of the pairs as my favs yet.. I like a few of them, but cannot call them my favs yet... Then some I liked first are not in my like list now!

Anyway I hope Jai will bring some spark into the show.. Totally agree with ya regarding finesse and choreography - exactly what I wanted to say too.. They are giving the wrong choreography to the wrong pair.. And I dont like too much sensuality in the acts - emotions are good when they are just emoted well through expressions and dance steps, but dont have to wear revealing clothes and expose everything... Plus some of the steps kinda cross the limit - the way the legs and hands are wrapped around the partner conveys different meanings... That's how item numbers look different in movies against the usual romantic duets...

Of course the 'x' factor magic is definitely missing!! That's why we feel some of the acts as repetitive and boring... But the "magician" is missing too!!! Wink

@bold:  And, he's done so well for himself.

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index