DID Doubles Mazaa!!!

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I created this thread in the old DID forum a couple of weeks back. So moving it to here, since the creation of this new forum was never announced there. Thank you mihir for letting me know! 😃

Well, so far DID Doubles seems to be quite good.. Of course Zee has to maintain the standards of their reputed show.. Both Marzi and Rajeev appear to be superb dancers and choreographers!! Cant wait to see more works from them! And Geeta will be showcasing more from her stock because she will be having a tough competition with them!! Though the solo acts will be missed, I am still looking forward to the duo acts!! Marzi is already reminding me so much of Terence and his dance style!! Rajeev's style is kinda similar to Remo, but I feel Rajeev would bring a lot of newer styles to the show... I have to pick my favs after watching them for a few weeks first.. Right now, all seem to be at the same level.. Some of them have stood out in the auditions, hopefully they will keep their levels up...

What do ya'll say?? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Akku =) 

to be honest im reallly happy that Rajeev and Marzi know what there doing on the show and arent people that need to be spoon fed 

that being said i feel like theres that certain Jadoo missing when it comes to DID this season theres no UMPH factor i guess it might just be me 

but around this time season 1 and season 2 i had already decided on who i would be a strong supporter and number 1 fan of 
and this season i dont have anyone that i feel that amazed about 

i just feel like im watching the show since ive watched all the Did seasons and ofcourse Rajeev *blush* 

otherwise i wouldnt watch it 
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Hey Akku =) 

to be honest im reallly happy that Rajeev and Marzi know what there doing on the show and arent people that need to be spoon fed 
that being said i feel like theres that certain Jadoo missing when it comes to DID this season theres no UMPH factor i guess it might just be me 
but around this time season 1 and season 2 i had already decided on who i would be a strong supporter and number 1 fan of 
and this season i dont have anyone that i feel that amazed about 
i just feel like im watching the show since ive watched all the Did seasons and ofcourse Rajeev *blush* 
otherwise i wouldnt watch it 

Hi Tazy!!! Long time no hear!!! 🤗 ðŸ¤—
I agree with ya - both Rajeev and Marzi have made a good impression with their works already, it's just that the dancers are put in wrong teams - if they were placed based on their forte, then we would have seen even more excellent works from them...
I agree with ya - I also feel something is missing.. I believe it's the solo acts, as well as the magical duets from TL... Also I prefer to watch different pairing than the same ones every week, but then this is a pair contest.. I also havent picked any fav yet - since it's duet performances, it's hard to pick.. If one is very good, the partner wont be that good.. So I end up having no fav pair, but rather have some fav individual dancers! LOL...
I started watching the show because of the DID's impact on me with their previous rounds! And with no TL, I thought I will still see how it is since Geeta is there.. But now I really like the show, though I dont a fav team... 😃 I am watching CDD too!! 😳
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if u noticed marzi sits on the side that terence use to sit on and ranjeev sit in the side that remo use to sit on, marzi is a contempory king like terence and rajeev is a hip hop king like remo. i love marzi and terence both. u guys r the best. marzi ke mastane and terence ki toli is my jaan love u all

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Hi Tazy!!! Long time no hear!!! 🤗 ðŸ¤—
I agree with ya - both Rajeev and Marzi have made a good impression with their works already, it's just that the dancers are put in wrong teams - if they were placed based on their forte, then we would have seen even more excellent works from them...
I agree with ya - I also feel something is missing.. I believe it's the solo acts, as well as the magical duets from TL... Also I prefer to watch different pairing than the same ones every week, but then this is a pair contest.. I also havent picked any fav yet - since it's duet performances, it's hard to pick.. If one is very good, the partner wont be that good.. So I end up having no fav pair, but rather have some fav individual dancers! LOL...
I started watching the show because of the DID's impact on me with their previous rounds! And with no TL, I thought I will still see how it is since Geeta is there.. But now I really like the show, though I dont a fav team... 😃 I am watching CDD too!! 😳

HI akku ðŸ¤— imiss the TL duets so badly there a certain magic missing the only people i see the chemistry with it honestly Amit and Falon everyone else is good but not chumeshwari 

haha i kinda watch chak dhoom dhoom at times but i knew u would watch it 

Jahan Terence hoga waha Akku hoga
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Murzi and Rajeev are great choreographers and im loving them too! They seem to know what they're doing so thats good.. Just wish Rajeev would step up a ll bit coz hes losing his jodis 😒 n i liked Max and Manik.. Ponambalam and Maulika wernt bad either.. They could have been worked with too. 

I know M&M elimination wasnt his fault.. but i reallly didnt want them too go and I dont want him losing more Jodis coz Karan & Carling and Vikram & Niharika are also really good and it'll be a shame if they have to go. 

But Jais here now.. So that will be good to watch!

Im gonna miss the solo acts as well.. But the duo acts are good too!

Yep.. I like the fact that theyve picked two new masters who have similar styles to Remo and Terence.. Murzi is like Terence with all his contemporary stuff.. Also his hindi lol.. And Rajeev is a lot like Remo as well and im sure he'll bring loads of new styles to DID as well!

akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

HI akku ðŸ¤— imiss the TL duets so badly there a certain magic missing the only people i see the chemistry with it honestly Amit and Falon everyone else is good but not chumeshwari 
haha i kinda watch chak dhoom dhoom at times but i knew u would watch it 
Jahan Terence hoga waha Akku hoga

LOL, I like the last line!! Thank you Tazy!!! ðŸ¤—
Amit and Falon are good, but somehow I dont like them as a duo pair as much as I like some others.. But still I dont have a fav pair yet... Maybe in another couple of weeks... 😃
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Murzi and Rajeev are great choreographers and im loving them too! They seem to know what they're doing so thats good.. Just wish Rajeev would step up a ll bit coz hes losing his jodis 😒 n i liked Max and Manik.. Ponambalam and Maulika wernt bad either.. They could have been worked with too. 
I know M&M elimination wasnt his fault.. but i reallly didnt want them too go and I dont want him losing more Jodis coz Karan & Carling and Vikram & Niharika are also really good and it'll be a shame if they have to go. 
But Jais here now.. So that will be good to watch!
Im gonna miss the solo acts as well.. But the duo acts are good too!
Yep.. I like the fact that theyve picked two new masters who have similar styles to Remo and Terence.. Murzi is like Terence with all his contemporary stuff.. Also his hindi lol.. And Rajeev is a lot like Remo as well and im sure he'll bring loads of new styles to DID as well!

Yes, both of them are quite good, and I have started to like them both from week one.. I also feel so bad for Rajeev - and I didnt expect M&M to be eliminated last week.. And didnt expect P&M to go before that, since they were not the worst pair that day!!
Yes, in terms of styles, Rajeev=Remo and Marzi=TL, but still between TL and Marzi, my first choice would be TL any day!! 😃
TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Marzi Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😉😊 Rajeev Sir and Geeta Ma are also too good. I love the way the masters choreograph the contestants. It's really awesome to see all of them dance so well. It's hard to pick favorites because they all are so good. DID Doubles is mind-blowing, I must say. But I really feel bad for Rajeev Sir cause his contestants have been getting eliminated. I just don't like eliminations, whoever goes out I don't like it. All the masters are awesome in their own way, and in their own styles. I really love Marzi Sir, he is the best
😛😊😛🤗😉

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati

akanna thumbnail
@Nishi -- Good to see you here! I also agree with ya regarding eliminations.. At times I cant help to wonder why not keep all of them until the finale, and then give each a score every week based on their performances, and then add it all up to the end, and then pick the one with the highest score - that way the most hard worked contestant will win.. Of course then Zee wont be able to make money from SMS votes!