India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

My apologies to Kareena fans

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
So Simran just let me know that some kareena fans have complaint against me for being harsh and critical of Bebo and saying things like "she's on crack" when she gives silly statements.

I just wanna clear up, that I mean no harm when I say these things. I adore Bebo, and am a staunch Kareena fan. I manage her fansite kareenak.net, I'm admin of her forum, I run her fanclub on twitter, and keep in touch with some of the people on her team, so really, I have nothing against Bebo LOL

I just feel that as true fans, you have to be objective and critical of your favorites as well, and not put them up on a pedestal of being some angel that can do no wrong.

I hope the Bebo fans on this forum understand. And if you still have problems or complains, please dont  bother Simran anymore, just send me a PM, we'll talk it out. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsi003

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eraser!
This isnt the first time people have misunderstood my intentions for Bebo. I remember when MAMK was releasing, I was shredding it apart on india forums, from Bebo to Sallu to how outdated some of the songs looked. And this member complaimed to MY facebook, TO ME (coz htey didnt know I'm desigal lol) that this member desigal is spreading negative about MAMK, we should do something! lol.

Well that was an interesting experience, haha! I also feel that fans shouldnt get that sensitive about their favorites. Seriously, Bebo, Saif, Shahid, Priyanka, these ppl arent you siblings, husbands, parents, children. So dont take it offensively and start complaining about someone if he/she passes a neutral opinion on the actor, right?

As long as you're not being straight up abusive and disrespectful or vulgur, I see nothing wrong with being critical about celebs.

smarie

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

^^thts the biggest joke of the millenium!!! someone complained against YOU for being harsh on kareena!! ROFL...after all those siggys, avis, saifeena drooling etc...i find tht hilarious...

ofcourse u mean nothing against her...even i say tht shes on crack sometimes...but its all in fun...being fans dosent mean u blindly support everything they do and always go "oh i love her", "oh shes so nice" etc etc...being critical is also necessary...and whts the fun if u cant mock ur own favourite in a zestful manner??? Confused
Haha, Smarie, you responded after I had already written my paragraph long reply! lol
Like I said, this isnt the first time. Even on kareena's own forum, sometimes the other fans get upset with me for being harsh with Bebo when she says silly things (which is quite often LOL)

But I dont understand why the complaint against ME. I'm sure others ahve also been critical of kareena on this forum LOL
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

desigal90

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Desu... Ignorance is Bliss...

Cannot please every one... so just ignore ...

You are a true Kareena fan... you know it... Thats what matters... Smile

Go to top