India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

relationship/love... (Page 4)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
definitely in the end accepted second chances in love and that she is in love with the person who came as a stranger in her life.

a compromise relationship but it turned out to be a love one..as the story of their life unfolded we have seen the changes happenning ..

anmol selfless love which grew more each day for ragini..watever her decision about them  his love was not going to be less for her..such kind of love is very rare and  anmol rajvansh  showed us that it can exist..

after all the hurdles over in their path ragini started to think about herself..the KC epi she was so in love..dreaming about her husband praising her beauty..the fear of losing him..

a small cut on his hand made her so hyper..the news of his accident made her so hysterical and last to let him go was so unbearable for her...a woman in love completely to the one who is too precious for her ..

so we can conclude ragini's love for anmol will have same intensity and depth  as anmol is truly anmol for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

definitely in the end accepted second chances in love and that she is in love with the person who came as a stranger in her life.

a compromise relationship but it turned out to be a love one..as the story of their life unfolded we have seen the changes happenning ..

anmol selfless love which grew more each day for ragini..watever her decision about them  his love was not going to be less for her..such kind of love is very rare and  anmol rajvansh  showed us that it can exist..

after all the hurdles over in their path ragini started to think about herself..the KC epi she was so in love..dreaming about her husband praising her beauty..the fear of losing him..

a small cut on his hand made her so hyper..the news of his accident made her so hysterical and last to let him go was so unbearable for her...a woman in love completely to the one who is too precious for her ..

so we can conclude ragini's love for anmol will have same intensity and depth  as anmol is truly anmol for her...
Yes very true Saveeta... He  was too good to be true somehow.. But I am glad the creatives did  give his shade of Anmol Sareen..
He was a very interesting character but shortly lived ...
Theyr could have cut short the saakshi torture and shown more Anmol Sareen

They rushed like crazy ...
I wish they can show some past moments he had with his family and maybe Ragini also gets to know how he lived !
We can hope in season two and see if they give light to that
Angini have loads of scope to understand each other and  love each other second chances in love is hardto find but it is always  a phase of happiness one can wish for

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i think Anmol was somewhere too good to be true. It is a very tough, infact for a person to just keep giving is not so easy. And who knows if ragini would have loved him back, if not then imagine what would happen to anmol, he would be a very unhappy person.

So he is almost unbelieveiable, i would say they took the creative lib to show somone sleeping on the couch for 7 years, else realistically speaking it aint possible at all.

But yes, relationships were the cruckz of the post leap, not that I have seen the pre leap episodes. But it was all abt relationships..how he managed his way with one and all.

He was the best father, son, uncle, bro and also the husband. One of the best things I liked about him was that he led ppl to the decision, never took the decisions on their behalf and showed ragini all the sides of the coin and let her take the decision.

And tammy's love for his dad was also very deep, that one relationshp made him forget all his woes. The one person I used to feel bad for was Khushi, though he treated her equaly, there were hardly any 1-1 scenes he had wth her...bechari..

And what anmol said was right, wohh rishtey jo hum khud chnunte hai, unhe hum hamesha nibhate hai.

There is onnly one qualiy of anmo which i didnt like..probably his weakness..he was never vocal about his feelings towards Ragini.

Finally Anmol is too good to be true I think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

i think Anmol was somewhere too good to be true. It is a very tough, infact for a person to just keep giving is not so easy. And who knows if ragini would have loved him back, if not then imagine what would happen to anmol, he would be a very unhappy person.

So he is almost unbelieveiable, i would say they took the creative lib to show somone sleeping on the couch for 7 years, else realistically speaking it aint possible at all.

But yes, relationships were the cruckz of the post leap, not that I have seen the pre leap episodes. But it was all abt relationships..how he managed his way with one and all.

He was the best father, son, uncle, bro and also the husband. One of the best things I liked about him was that he led ppl to the decision, never took the decisions on their behalf and showed ragini all the sides of the coin and let her take the decision.

And tammy's love for his dad was also very deep, that one relationshp made him forget all his woes. The one person I used to feel bad for was Khushi, though he treated her equaly, there were hardly any 1-1 scenes he had wth her...bechari..

And what anmol said was right, wohh rishtey jo hum khud chnunte hai, unhe hum hamesha nibhate hai.

There is onnly one qualiy of anmo which i didnt like..probably his weakness..he was never vocal about his feelings towards Ragini.

Finally Anmol is too good to be true I think

Pooja it is nice to hear views of a new fan or rather one who sees the character just as it is not like the fans who have seen almost all soaps of your fav actor eg meLOL

Anmol is too good to be true somewhere his promise made him this way and about why he was not very vocal. I think he tried the day he slept on the same bed as Ragini, he wanted to talk about it to her but she ran as usual. then family problems came and with it Saakshi and Anmol was shown very less. I think if they took a leap they did not give proper weightage to the characters nevertheless Anmol was accepted and his jodi too . that is amazing the way the audience accepted this new pair despite the loopholes.

Edited by rekha03 - 24 April 2011 at 5:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010krithikassaveeta24

Go to top