India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

relationship/love... (Page 3)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

as i said "relationship "was the key word in the show and after leap we got the most amazing ones..

be it anmol/ragini pure relationship...the hate/love relationship of anmol/vasu .same for alekh/sakshi..

above all anmol/tammy bond as father/daughter..

the last epi we could feel the pain of tamanna...her fear of her papa not returning home and she will lose him forever..so much love..same goes for anmol  getting seperated from his daughter was like death for him..

yes thats why we want this show back..a show that has conveyed so much good messages to us viewers..

its "rishtey sab se maine rakhte"..relationship is the first priority..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Such a lovely touching post !!.
I read the whole post and I had tears in my eyes..
Indeed Anmol and ragini's relationship is one unique one..

When you look back Anmol is such a slefless person , his love for ragini was so pure and  he respected her all teh time..
He devoted his life for her happiness...
Ragini interm  somewhere knew she was falling in love wit Anmol but was afraid to tell him, but gradually  towards teh edn her heart  gave up and her mind responded to her hearts desire...

I so wished she would say whats in her heart, I hope  they continue their journey into teh new season ..
They need their share of happiness and we as viewers also !!ClapClapClap

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@bhondu.."I so wished she would say whats in her heart, I hope  they continue their journey into teh new season ..
They need their share of happiness and we as viewers also !!"
so well said...

its time for their new journey a new beginning as husband-wife in the true sense.we as a viewer do deserve this journey of angini in B2...

its so logical for a continuation of the leap and to keep the flow so as viewers will get connected to the story to its next gen.leap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
If There Is Bidaai 2]
Then Ragvir And Sangad Hav To Be In It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or Bidaai Wnt Be Bidaai!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody Could Love And Respect Ragini Than 
The One And Only..............................
RANVIR!!!!!!!!!!

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think each one has their say in analysizng who loves Ragini and to my knowledge both men in Ragini's life have had their importance..

And you are getting the whole idea wrong abt love and relationship ..

No one is denying who loved Ragini more and why its a perception which as viewers who have seen the post leap see the depth of what Anmol has shown in terms of relationship and love for Ragini

And I don't think we would like to indulge who all need to be in season two  here all we are trying to discuss is the depth in relationship..

Maybe you haven't read the topic or the discussion carried on here..

And post leap had a great  depth in some important aspect in relationship Maybe you never got a chance to notice this and seen what Bidaaii offered post leap

So if it comes back I am sure RS would take the consideration as to what were the main factors which showed a relationship to an extent where a child saw a lot of focus in a father who was'nt  her biological father but a person who  was more that that and for Ragini she saw  this 7 years relationship depth and sincerity in a man like Anmol and finally gave her heart to him !!

Ragini finally admitted her feelings for Anmol  with her heart, maybe not verbally but indeed she moved on with her feelings for him

The fact she hugged him during the kawa chauth day proves that she  finally felt her heart was longing for anmol

so anmol's love for ragini cannot be ignored by her heart so she  started to finally  show a way in her heart for anmol !!!

Edited by shanti05 - 12 April 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010rekha02krithikassaveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I think Anmol's love is extremely hard to find these days
The world we live in and the selfish life people lead
He was one selfless person

Never expected anything in return..Always wanted to give  his  love to ragini and shower all teh support
He is a role model for relastionship

Sad part that he could'nt express his feelings  to other like he diod'nt have   his family  to just even poiur out his feelings and tell that how he thinks abt  Ragini though Gunni knew  what  his depth of love for Ragini was.. But she always thought it was  from both sides

I always felt his love for Ragini was extremely divine and pure and he was moved by her devotion to the family
This love and admiration only Anmol rajvansh grew with these years of living with Ragini !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahkrithikassaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

I think Anmol's love is extremely hard to find these days
The world we live in and the selfish life people lead
He was one selfless person

Never expected anything in return..Always wanted to give  his  love to ragini and shower all teh support
He is a role model for relastionship

Sad part that he could'nt express his feelings  to other like he diod'nt have   his family  to just even poiur out his feelings and tell that how he thinks abt  Ragini though Gunni knew  what  his depth of love for Ragini was.. But she always thought it was  from both sides

I always felt his love for Ragini was extremely divine and pure and he was moved by her devotion to the family
This love and admiration only Anmol rajvansh grew with these years of living with Ragini !!
Selfless person yes indeed..

He knew maybe Ragini would never give him the same love he gives her but the umeed is always there and he kept his patience high up till his  heart said yes you need to express your feelings and tell herwhat you feel and the confession was the begining of their story and he did feel that relief when he tld her that he truly loves her and not dur to any  dabav or any pressure or any force but truly from wthin his heart !!

krithikassaveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I am glad  that Ragini atleast moved on and she saw the devotion which Anmol had for  her family and her..

She was realiszing that she is a women and some day she needs happiness for herself..
Any women for that matter is some time going to think for  herself..
So as much as Anmol was in love with ragini and his love was so powerful that it did melt ragini;'s heart somewhere and  she did have that feeling to move on and get happy life back for herslef

krithikassaveeta24

Go to top