India-Forums

So Rachna love's Sid:) (Page 2)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
guys have u seen the chem between sis and rachana u can actually feel that something is there............sid is more better than mohit for rachana

Hunk101 Goldie
Hunk101
Hunk101

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Sid is nice. I mean I like Sids character more, mohit is kind of funny NRI but still he isnt attractive as such. And Sid & Rachna's love story will be something really different, we usually get to watch the "opposites attract" love stories in every serial. I love this show, its really interesting.
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

guys have u seen the chem between sis and rachana u can actually feel that something is there............sid is more better than mohit for rachana
ya i actualy felt that there is something for the first time during those photograph change times bacha changed photos n rachana thought it was  sid ,but mohit s case i never felt anything thing.
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by mjht_one

ya i actualy felt that there is something for the first time during those photograph change times bacha changed photos n rachana thought it was  sid ,but mohit s case i never felt anything thing.

true......i mean mohit is cute and bubbly but even when he declared his love rachana didn't feel anything.....but when rachana is with sid it seems likes she really cares for him alot and that she has feelings for him.

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Ok. I just saw the episode when Rachna supposidly likes Sid. Ok don't care which one she picks but that was NOT convincing at all. I'd prefer Mohit but if its Sid that is fine but it needs to be more convincing!
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_aarzoo

Ok. I just saw the episode when Rachna supposidly likes Sid. Ok don't care which one she picks but that was NOT convincing at all. I'd prefer Mohit but if its Sid that is fine but it needs to be more convincing!

Yaah i agree that this track needs to be more convincing, they jst showed Rachana'a feelings for Sid but didnt exactly show any track, wherein we could come to know why she loves him. And now they have left the track there only & have shifted towards thakral-additi track.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaali - Ek Agnipariksha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index