Posted: 13 years ago
So Rachna has feelings for Sid. Sid's a really changed guy now, he even went into thakarals house inspite of knowing the danger, just because he felt guilty of all his wrong doings & he truly loved Rachna. Love is in the air❤️Edited by Ranbir.Fan - 13 years ago
No! Rachna can't like Sid. No. She needs to be with Mohit. Mohit has been with her since day 1. Yes sid has changed but he reaaly screwed Rachna up. I don't want them together. It needs to be Rachna and Mohit!!
Originally posted by ek_aarzoo

No! Rachna can't like Sid. No. She needs to be with Mohit. Mohit has been with her since day 1. Yes sid has changed but he reaaly screwed Rachna up. I don't want them together. It needs to be Rachna and Mohit!!
Hieee, I do agree wid u. Just want Mohit and Rachna together - that's it - Bas baat khatam.....
sid n rachana make a good pair ,mohit is nice but not fr rachana,i feel chemistry  between rachana n sid .hope they become one no gaurentee of thakral,sid pehle se hi fasa hua hai.
I always see so much chemistry between Mohit and Rachna tooB
I dont know I never felt interest in Mohit. I prefer Sid & Rachna together, & this will be a very unique love story, something really different. Rachna likes Sid thats for sure as she confessed it in front of Annu. Mohit though was with Rachna from the very beginning but he cudnt make any impact over her. Even though Sid had a darker side earlier, Rachna does see something special in him now, and Sid is ready to go to any extent to help rachana. But anyways we can never say how the story turns out to be further.😊 Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago
I prefer Sid more😛 He love's rachna alot & he's ready to sacrifice anything for her happiness even his love for her, his love is unconditional😊 Edited by Backpiper - 13 years ago
Yes I want Mohit and Rachna together.   He brings the fun element in her serious nature.  They are a good balance for each other.   
guys have u seen the chem between sis and rachana u can actually feel that something is there............sid is more better than mohit for rachana
Sid is nice. I mean I like Sids character more, mohit is kind of funny NRI but still he isnt attractive as such. And Sid & Rachna's love story will be something really different, we usually get to watch the "opposites attract" love stories in every serial. I love this show, its really interesting.