India-Forums

So Rachna love's Sid:)

Ranbir.Fan Senior Member
Ranbir.Fan
Ranbir.Fan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
So Rachna has feelings for Sid. Sid's a really changed guy now, he even went into thakarals house inspite of knowing the danger, just because he felt guilty of all his wrong doings & he truly loved Rachna. Love is in the airHeart

Edited by Ranbir.Fan - 21 January 2011 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BackpiperBeHappyAlwaysShreyacool

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
No! Rachna can't like Sid. No. She needs to be with Mohit. Mohit has been with her since day 1. Yes sid has changed but he reaaly screwed Rachna up. I don't want them together. It needs to be Rachna and Mohit!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_aarzoo

No! Rachna can't like Sid. No. She needs to be with Mohit. Mohit has been with her since day 1. Yes sid has changed but he reaaly screwed Rachna up. I don't want them together. It needs to be Rachna and Mohit!!
Hieee, I do agree wid u. Just want Mohit and Rachna together - that's it - Bas baat khatam.....
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
sid n rachana make a good pair ,mohit is nice but not fr rachana,i feel chemistry  between rachana n sid .hope they become one no gaurentee of thakral,sid pehle se hi fasa hua hai.
ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I always see so much chemistry between Mohit and Rachna tooB
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I dont know I never felt interest in Mohit. I prefer Sid & Rachna together, & this will be a very unique love story, something really different. Rachna likes Sid thats for sure as she confessed it in front of Annu. Mohit though was with Rachna from the very beginning but he cudnt make any impact over her. Even though Sid had a darker side earlier, Rachna does see something special in him now, and Sid is ready to go to any extent to help rachana. But anyways we can never say how the story turns out to be further.Smile

Edited by Shreyacool - 22 January 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101

Backpiper Groupbie
Backpiper
Backpiper

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I prefer Sid moreTongue He love's rachna alot & he's ready to sacrifice anything for her happiness even his love for her, his love is unconditionalSmile

Edited by Backpiper - 22 January 2011 at 11:35pm
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Yes I want Mohit and Rachna together.   He brings the fun element in her serious nature.  They are a good balance for each other.   

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index