Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

Amazing Race on SS - Calling all members!

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Friends

HugHugHug

How's the new year treating everyone Cool?  Many of us were excited to watch some of the Pongal/ Makara Sankranthi releases, so by now, hope you've had a chance to catch up with your most awaited movies.

Well as we usher in the new year, the Sensational South Development team is proud to launch the Amazing Race on Sensational South Forum PartyPartyParty.

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

~Credits to Yulz~

Originally conducted by the Crazy Creatives throughout the entire forum, Amazing Race is a competitive game with many rounds, where participants go around various forums (based on the clues) to find the hidden keys within a give time period.  With us being temporarily housed in the Tamil Channel, we'll be using the variosu section in the tamil section to hide the keys.  The members who sign up now will be given the appropriate (and rather easy clues) to find the keys to unlock the answer.  As the game progresses, only the members who get a certain number of answers correct will qualify for the subsequent rounds.  Given that this is a Cinema based forum, the contest will revolve around South Indian Cinema (with a few life lines). 

Though the Actual Race will not kick off till Middle of February, we are calling all the members to sign up for the race.  It will be an individual based competition, hence the interested members will have to sign up on this thread.  However, you are welcome to discuss with your friends or seek help from other members except the organizers (Aahaana, ammoos, MP_Radha).

So Friends, please go ahead and sign up for it Hug

Regards,

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

InisabusSrutikaTTfan-musicluv-BilliCat.Kavya....Ridhi.ammooscityoflights*Dakoo_Minzy*kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i'm IN!

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Me too!
cityoflights IF-Veteran Member
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Count me in :)

Srutika Senior Member
Srutika
Srutika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I'm in!Smile
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
innn.....
Inisabus Senior Member
Inisabus
Inisabus

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
me tooo ;) nice initiative Clap
Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
here i comeLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index