India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Corruption as SSP Brahmanand

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Am I the only one who has noticed the corruption that is shown in Maryada? Or has anyone else mentioned it before on the forums? Starting from the beginning, the way the SSP's family takes over an entire railcoach, SSP just having his time with a girl picked off the street,  to now, Priya's brother getting admission on a phone call from SSp, this show is so blatant about corruption by people in power. And no one seems to be bothered by it.

If it does bother you, please do check this video about India against Corruption and see how we can become more sensitive to corruption. Frankly, this show has lost its charm as it seems to accept corruption comfortably. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls60DEnCs-U&feature=related

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvasuresh555cherrypansy

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
That's the problem these days. A lot of serials seem to show powerful characters/families that do as they please as if there is no law in the country. Lot of them give bribes to the officials and get away with whatever they want to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@blokes: Maryada from the beginning has been a bold show where they portray situations as close to reality as possible.

I agree that there are steps being taken to eradicate corruption in India, but we can't deny the fact that corruption does exist and especially in smaller towns like they depict in the show. It is much more difficult to control corruption in small towns because honestly big cities are on everyone's radars and people hardly pay attention to the goings on of small towns unless something major happens.

I just think that the creatives are showing what they have always been saying bout the show...it's different and it's bold. I just hope that shows like this inspire people to stand against corruption like Priya's dad did in the train and like Priya will do once she finds out the truth about SSP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna_4evercherrypansy

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
That is what worries me Suresh, Romanticchick- this "acceptance" of corruption. I was watching a video of dr. Kiran Bedi and she was saying how that can be changed around- this attitude- it is basically an attitudinal shift. 

The only honorable person on the show is Priya's dad and his children are busy shutting him up because he is a "liability" to them- even Priya- she is so lattoo about our Aditya (who of course deserves it) that she wants her father to "behave". 

I think once she discovers the fraud that SSp is, she will tell her brother to quit his medical seat. That speaks so poorly of our system of selection. Just imagine doctors who get "in" because of sifarish- with no aptitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Corruption is synonymous with other wrongdoings and also encourages others to do so. SSP Brahmanand is not only corrupted but characterless too.....not even fro once he is ashamed of his wrongdoings....today what Rishabh (Uttara's husabnd is doing) is to a great extent indirectly encouraged by SSP BN...as rishabh's main aim is to earn money so that he can be at par with SSPBN...although he and everyone knows that wealth of SSP is just black money.........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index