Dadi to speak up for Kesar! -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dadi to speak up for Kesar

The maha episode of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus that will be aired on Saturday has some shocking twists in store.

Viewers of the show are well aware of Shakti's plan to kill Kesar by burying her alive but sources reveal that his will be unsuccessful in his evil plans. Pratigya and Krishna will come to Kesar's rescue.

An Indya source tells us that, "Shakti ties dadi to a bamboo to stop her from saving Kesar. Ghanti dadi for the very first time will break her silence and will utter first word -Pratigya and then Pratigya and Krishna come and save Kesar They take her to the hospital and her life is saved.Dadi announces that she will give justice to Kesar."

Creative head Shadaan told us that, "In the maha episode,there will be some interesting twist coming up in which Kesar will be saved in the nick of the time and Shakti Singh will be in deep trouble.Even dadi for the first time would utter a word and then after this it would be very difficult for Sajjan Singh to save his son Shakti."

We later on spoke to Shakti Singh aka Jaswant Manoria who told us that, "I have made up my mind to kill Kesar so that I can legalize my marriage with Aarushi and so while burying Kesar ,dadi comes and then I want the audiences to watch the whole episode in which me and Sajjan Singh would be in trouble."

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor, "I have always saved Kesar didi and will save her whenever she is in trouble but I cant comment on the maha episode which is going to air this weekend and I want the audience to witness some major twist in the show.

Ghanti dadi aka Amita says "Anyone who had been in my place would speak up in such a situation. I could not bear to see Shakti burying Kesar alive. I had to save her anyhow".

Do not miss the exciting maha episode of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Saturday, January 22, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1254/dadi-to-speak-up-for-kesar.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tnx for the article!!!i think we are too far in north America!!!

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Dadi to speak up for Kesar

The maha episode of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus that will be aired on Saturday has some shocking twists in store.

Viewers of the show are well aware of Shakti's plan to kill Kesar by burying her alive but sources reveal that his will be unsuccessful in his evil plans. Pratigya and Krishna will come to Kesar's rescue.

An Indya source tells us that, "Shakti ties dadi to a bamboo to stop her from saving Kesar. Ghanti dadi for the very first time will break her silence and will utter first word -Pratigya and then Pratigya and Krishna come and save Kesar They take her to the hospital and her life is saved.Dadi announces that she will give justice to Kesar."

Creative head Shadaan told us that, "In the maha episode,there will be some interesting twist coming up in which Kesar will be saved in the nick of the time and Shakti Singh will be in deep trouble.Even dadi for the first time would utter a word and then after this it would be very difficult for Sajjan Singh to save his son Shakti."

We later on spoke to Shakti Singh aka Jaswant Manoria who told us that, "I have made up my mind to kill Kesar so that I can legalize my marriage with Aarushi and so while burying Kesar ,dadi comes and then I want the audiences to watch the whole episode in which me and Sajjan Singh would be in trouble."

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor, "I have always saved Kesar didi and will save her whenever she is in trouble but I cant comment on the maha episode which is going to air this weekend and I want the audience to witness some major twist in the show.

Ghanti dadi aka Amita says "Anyone who had been in my place would speak up in such a situation. I could not bear to see Shakti burying Kesar alive. I had to save her anyhow".

Do not miss the exciting maha episode of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Saturday, January 22, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1254/dadi-to-speak-up-for-kesar.aspx

@pink-cv's are re4questing veiwers to watch this boring track ...........in which we know wat will happn in the end,after lots of drama............🥱🥱 
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing.. CVs are trying their best to keep us hooked... Isse kaam nahi chalega.. Bring in KriYa chummi sessions, then see kaise chipak jayenge..
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the article
@ pragati ,,,,,questing veiwers to watch this boring track ...........in which we know wat will happn in the end,after lots of drama............🥱🥱 
        sabar rakho pragati ,,,,,, sabar ka phal metha hota hai
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: na9na

thanks for the article

@ pragati ,,,,,questing veiwers to watch this boring track ...........in which we know wat will happn in the end,after lots of drama............🥱🥱 
        sabar rakho pragati ,,,,,, sabar ka phal metha hota hai

not in this case..................Ouch😆😆 n my tolrance has ended now..........lyk the new artical said  ''cv's use kriya scene to get TRP's n more than use AB for trp's...............but thy still focussing on arrushi.................Sleepy 
na9na thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

not in this case..................😆😆 n my tolrance has ended now..........lyk the new artical said  ''cv's use kriya scene to get TRP's n more than use AB for trp's...............but thy still focussing on arrushi.................🥱 

after tis track arushi will not be seen @lest n takur hse😆😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

after tis track arushi will not be seen @lest n takur hse😆😆😆

but still the focuss will be on arrushi n not kriya.................Ouch😆😆
na9na thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

but still the focuss will be on arrushi n not kriya.................😆😆

if c.v not focus on kriya wat will happen 2 trp😆😆😆 
Pragati.T thumbnail

if c.v not focus on kriya wat will happen 2 trp😆😆😆 

which is happning with TRP's  at present....................😉😆😆😆 Edited by pragati.tankha - 13 years ago