Which track do you want next?

Poll

Kinjal track plz, i am loving it.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love kinjal track...lol..but i knw many of u are frustrated with. So what do u wanna see next on sns?Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think i want to see hetal being strict to rashi and jigar having an affair and koki advising gopi how to make aham fall in love with her

and i think that i am not asking for more,,,, AM I??????

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

I love kinjal track...lol..but i knw many of u are frustrated with. So what do u wanna see next on sns?

i dont love the kinjal track but it would be good to see goham, parkok lol  to see other tracks as well this kinjal track has gone on long enough
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

I love kinjal track...lol..but i knw many of u are frustrated with. So what do u wanna see next on sns?

I loved Kinjals track too. I think the relationship between Ahem and Gopi would not be bad.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
AT this point I would prefer to see Mani's love track.
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

AT this point I would prefer to see Mani's love track.

Why?😆😆
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It will be more interesting than the Kinjal track.  And I like Mani!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I voted for the GoHam and RaJi stuck on an island alone, for example Modi's finally send GoHam and RaJi on a honeymoon on a cruise ship and unfortunately they are shipwrecked and wash up on an island, with no-one else but the 4 of them, the guys will have to build a shelter the girls do the chores etc, Aham will have to protect Gopi, he will shout a bit when his annoyed but he won't be able to leave her alone (like he does now with pretence of going to work), so all's good rush the romance a bit. Otherwise i'm tired of waiting for him to keep watching her when his at home to see how well she does chores in the house and how well she copes coming up with solutions for the benefit of the family (this is too slow and too much of a round about way of him falling in love with her).