India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Iccha Ka Badla.....

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yes i want this to happen i mean Iccha now shd take revenge dat everyt time wen she tries to get happiness  in her life dat Tapsi cms in btwn and destroys her life..............now ccording to my story.......

Track Name: Iccha Ka Badla...........Embarrassed

Iccha is so angry dat she cant see Tappu in her eyes now she is hellbent on creating hurdles in Tappus life..........she will mix poison in Tappus Milk,FoodAngry........etc stuffs but on other side she will pretend to be InnocentEmbarrassed..........After some episodes she will even try to kill Tappus baby if borns.....But all these things she will do by wearing a Burkha.............then a mystery follows ........dat who is doing this........at last it will be revealed dat Iccha was doing so to get Veer but.......Dhim tana tana dim tanan..............its Vansh Aatma /Bhoot which has entered in Iccha .........as he died bcz of Tappu....... i m imagng dat hw Iccha wd look when  Vansh ki Aatma will enter in her........she will fly in air...............n d will kill Tapasya and her child den she will enter in to Veer s Soul .........dat means soul ke ander soul ke ander Soul Ouch.........Veer k ander Iccha...........Iccha k ander Vansh...or Vansh k ander Tappu...ki aatama....................aur phir ye chaaron Souls khelege Kyya hoti hai Uttaran......

Edited by akki-theGreat - 22 January 2011 at 12:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79ruchira23shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

lol good oneROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

LOLloved the idea of Vansh taking revenge from beyond the grave...

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Yes i want this to happen i mean Iccha now shd take revenge dat everyt time wen she tries to get happiness  in her life dat Tapsi cms in btwn and destroys her life..............now ccording to my story.......

Iccha is so angry dat she cant see Tappu in her eyes now she is hellbent on creating hurdles in Tappus life..........she will mix poison in Tappus Milk,FoodAngry........etc stuffs but on other side she will pretend to be InnocentEmbarrassed..........After some episodes she will even try to kill Tappus baby if borns.....But all these things she will do by wearing a Burkha.............then a mystery follows ........dat who is doing this........at last it will be revealed dat Iccha was doing so to get Veer but.......Dhim tana tana dim tanan..............its Vansh Aatma /Bhoot which has entered in Iccha .........as he died bcz of Tappu........now i dont know hw to proceed d track ahead..................but hw was this ..........one???

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Lovely plottttt n I want u 2 make her sucessful in her attempts n get rid of tht Tapasya..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFL.n blaming  Vansh  is rockingggggggggg ..ClapStarThumbs UpStarStarClap I am very satisfied 2day reading this.....EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL tqs for this joy...Smile

hasini79tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Iccha is so angry dat she cant see Tappu in her eyes now she is hellbent on creating hurdles in Tappus life..........she will mix poison in Tappus Milk,FoodAngry........etc stuffs but on other side she will pretend to be InnocentEmbarrassed..........After some episodes she will even try to kill Tappus baby if borns.....But all these things she will do by wearing a Burkha.............then a mystery follows ........dat who is doing this........at last it will be revealed dat Iccha was doing so to get Veer but.......Dhim tana tana dim tanan..............its Vansh Aatma /Bhoot which has entered in Iccha .........as he died bcz of Tappu........now i dont know hw to proceed d track ahead..................but hw was this ..........one???
excellent,ClapClapClapbrilliant,ClapClapClapmarvellousClapClapClap,extraordinary,ClapClapClapmindblowing...ClapClapClap. u deserve noble prize for thisClapClapClap

Edited by jdfan - 22 January 2011 at 12:27am
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
yes this track is only possible if vansh enteres ichcha's bodyLOLLOL
AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hahah thanx.............ab u know Cvs ko Mere Tution classes lene chahiye.......Cool............hahahh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79ruchira23shivani9

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top