Abhishek plans a surprise for Nandini-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Abhishek plans a surprise for Nandini
STARONE.IN

Fans of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on STAR One are well aware of how Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) is completely smitten by Nandini (Deepali Pansare) and that she too has started responding after a lot of effort from his side.

STARONE.IN

Since Nandini's birthday is coming up it is only obvious that Abhishek has planned something special. But what is it? Read on to get a glimpse of his plans.

We got to know that Abhishek has bought a lot of gifts for his ladylove and has also planned to dance with her on the romantic number Mere Bina from Crook. Besides this, he will also try to trick Nandini into kissing him but will she agree? We spoke to Abhishek aka Deepak Wadhwa who says "Yes I have planned something special which will take our fans by surprise. You will get to see a different side of me at the party. I have bought a lot of gifts and there will be some dancing as well but it will be more of romance and less of dance". Speaking about future plans he says "I plan to inform my parents that I want to marry Nandini. I think mom will oppose our marriage but I hope to convince her with Alka and Chander's support. I will also be speaking to Nandini's dad about our marriage plans".

Nandini aka Deepali Pansare says "Yes there are a lot of romantic sequences coming up and I am excited about Abhishek's surprise". Nandini also reveals that she plans to marry Abhishek in the future and is trying to get along with his family by spending time with them. She says "I am already very friendly with Alka. Abhishek's dad too has accepted me but his mom has not met me yet. Maybe she was busy with some work or had some problem due to which she was unable to meet me".

It remains to be seen what new turn Abhishek and Nandini's love story takes next.

Do not miss Abhishek's surprise for Nandini in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, Monday to Saturday, at 9:00 PM, on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Saturday, January 22, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1256/abhishek-plans-a-surprise-for-nandini.aspx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm---ayesha---ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks. am really lookin 4 it.
---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
YIPEEEEEE !!!!!!! Waiting eagerly for these scenes.
nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
wow... will they kiss tooWink
anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Smilewaiting Smile
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Wow! Me waiting...
Thanks for sharing!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index