India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Tatoo

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I am fascinated with the tatoo on Viren's back.... Tattoos are simply a form of self expression, People get them to show what they stand for... It symbolizes something very important and they get it for a reason!! 

The 8 pointed star which is on Viren's back are not generally as common as the others, it has a lot of meaning behind them. It is used to symbolize each of a valiant knight's virtues and those are Tact, Perseverance, Gallantry, Loyalty, Dexterity, Explicitness, Observation and Sympathy. So does Viren think he is a knight?

Also the Chinese symbols have different meanings.... I wonder what they mean and will Nivi ever get a chance to see them and ask him what it means?? Embarrassed

Tattoos reflect emotions and I really hope we get a insight on viren's real emotions!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenKinshukKiDewaninanetashaazianjaani07KinSanj

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i don't know whether that tatoo symbolized anything or not but he looked damn hot with that tatoo on his backEmbarrassed.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghVirMan_ArShiKinshukKiDewaninanetaanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Very interesting topic, I'm really curious to kno what the significance of his tattoo is also!! I hope they explain it as the story goes on.

Plus I can't help agreeing that it looks verrry hot on his back so I would just like to see it again for that reason as well as to find out the reason behind it.... Day Dreaming
Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i thought it was on Kinshuk's back for real...is it only for Viren's character??

I'm confused...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xox.iloveyou

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I thought they were Kinshuk's original tatoos. 
The camera didnt focus on the tatoo. It was just there. The camera was trying to focus on the wound on the back. If they wanted to show the tatoo as Viren's they would have focused on it.
naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
evn i love the tatooo...he luks damn hot wid this..i have few chinese frnds...i'll definately ask them wat it means...

KinshukKiDewani

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
yup, i like how u explained about his tattoo, yes they are a way to express wither love for your loved ones or in a way it tels something about that person and his personality.
I rlly want to know wht's actually his tattoo signifies.

mittusingh

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my first point is tht meri jaan luks soooooooooooooooooo dman hot wiht tht tatoo on tha bck
i tink tht tha tatoo is fake n ws done for viren's charcter
meri jaan wnt hav tht tatoo
hpe no bosy felt bad
weneva i luk at tht gorgous gorgoesu tatoo i literally do nto my drema land
buh  wen i cum bck to relaity i always wondere wat tht menas
it must symbolise who he is!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghnaneta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index