India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

How is this possible.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
OMG i am really mad seeing amrit as an evil and want to kill his wife, how can amrit be so changed.
well just to fresh up and relax my mind i was watching some old ambo scene, and OMG i can't believe that this is the same amrit,
well look at this scene, first half

look how cute is our amrit, he is praising bebo and feeling lucky to have her in his life, and now how can amrit think that bebo is a cheater and now he wants to kill her. CV's r totally ruining amrit's cute, caring and lovable character. i want to see old amrit not this evil one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this old scene dear.
By watching the evil Amrit  we are torturing ourself and this is a relief form the torture. Sometimes while watching the new Amrit I even forget that once he was the best husband. CV's have completely destroyed the character of Amrit and I will never forgive them for this. 

Ambofan

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I 100%agree with u both.Really it's unbelievable, how cv's r ruining amrit's character.Before whenever i thought abt a best husband the 1st name came into my mind was amrit.But now?

I'll never forgive cv's for ruining the cute,innocent,loving amrit's character.   
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I kind of agree, and kind of don't.

In this case, I feel that Vijendra is the real culprit.  Poor Amrit was in a BAD accident and could not remember anything.  Then Vijendra starting playing with his mind and drugging him.

He needs to get out of the effect, and he will go back to the cute lovable Amrit that we all adore.  I am sure of it.

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Agree with all of you.
The real culprits are the CVs...
Thats what I told my Ami after watching yesterday's episode, k Amrit k character ko kia se kia bana k rakh dia hai, Its getting hard to connect back to the old Amrit n even AmBo....
Ab to kabhi kabhi AmBo se koi aur couple behtar lagne lagta hai and then I tell myself that this is wrong, my fav couple shud be Ambo...

-Afeelicious-

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
why is amrit like this.. he is even teamed up w. GG..  how can he forget what they did to his n bebo's family!  or did he really lose his memory or somethin...
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

why is amrit like this.. he is even teamed up w. GG..  how can he forget what they did to his n bebo's family!  or did he really lose his memory or somethin...

Yes he actually lost his memory and only had faded images of Bebo in mind... Thus Vijendar manipulated with his vague memory, gave him wrong injections and made him believe that Bebo n her family tried to kill you and Bebo also cheated on you for Arjun. Now that is why Amrit is angry and wants revenge.

Hope this helps you and for any further queries, pls refer to the Help Desk. Smile
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

OMG i am really mad seeing amrit as an evil and want to kill his wife, how can amrit be so changed.
well just to fresh up and relax my mind i was watching some old ambo scene, and OMG i can't believe that this is the same amrit,
well look at this scene, first half

look how cute is our amrit, he is praising bebo and feeling lucky to have her in his life, and now how can amrit think that bebo is a cheater and now he wants to kill her. CV's r totally ruining amrit's cute, caring and lovable character. i want to see old amrit not this evil one.

Afee I have recently been soo disaapointed k mein ne puraaney scenes dekhnay bhi chor diye hain, but thank u so much for putting this scene. It transported me back to AmBo's lalala land...
Awww kitne sweeeeeet lag rahe hain dono...

-Afeelicious-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top