Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Creations Gallery #50 (Page 4)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Celebrating ONE year of MayUr's marriage anniversary Day Dreaming

Our dear Aish has made some sigs on our beautiful MN, all the credit goes to her Hug

Aish, you are a complete rockstar, love you endless Hug

Credit : -Aish129-

Feel free to use :

Edited by .Yamini. - 22 January 2011 at 1:53am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzymaverick_girlFanOfMAYURshwetaloveyouMohitsLeenalakshmi_SGsupreet..PurpleRainshakti_rocksaniya.xgopi06anne156-Raman-AmyArTiMayUrRitu.V-Aastha_Mohit-Auroni.92Aasthahere.infinite.XSilentWishesX.Nabi.Aisha.-krazyriya--Pooja--Annu--Hoor-stuti123.MohitzPari.sofiaaax.hgrhrMaria.--Ruchi--aishhh.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Sunshine GirlZehnaseebragzz.PureBlissZumSrK.Payal-15Nadz_YuNaloverBadtameez_DilNikki_TitliKriYaansh...

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Yams I love you Heart

Won't say thankyou but..thankyou LOL for posting them..last time I'll bug you too lol LOL Okay I've promised two people that I won't say anything bad about my own work ROFL so let's stick to that and I'll say I like how the second turned out and the other two are *ahem ahem* ROFL

I hope everyone likes them, since I especially made these keeping in mind (and actually, regretting) the fact that I never made anything on their wedding at the time..actually in a way thank god I didn't since everyone would have had to put up with torture :D ROFL

And lastly congratulations to everyone for the fiftieth CG *hugs*
In a way this is my anniversary too..can't believe it's already been almost a year since I joined IF Heart thankyou for all the love and support everyone, especially in the CG :D

Special mention to LOL: Pari for all the amazing things I've *indirectly* learnt from her..she is the one person who I met solely through the CG, and even though I'm an MN-ian thankyou so much for your love Paruu..lovee..x

I think that's it for my speech ROFL

Edited by -Aish129- - 22 January 2011 at 1:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGMysterygirl_me.MohitzPari.relentless.ZumSrK.KriYaansh...

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Yams Di they're all beautiful. The 3rd one is simply outstanding Day Dreaming Day Dreaming you are honestly one of the best siggy makers ever. love all your creations Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.-Annu-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
@Rubab...LOLL thanks a lot, but i have not made those...its made by Aish...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.Zehnaseeb

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

Yams I love you Heart

Won't say thankyou but..thankyou LOL for posting them..last time I'll bug you too lol LOL Okay I've promised two people that I won't say anything bad about my own work ROFL so let's stick to that and I'll say I like how the second turned out and the other two are *ahem ahem* ROFL

I hope everyone likes them, since I especially made these keeping in mind (and actually, regretting) the fact that I never made anything on their wedding at the time..actually in a way thank god I didn't since everyone would have had to put up with torture :D ROFL

And lastly congratulations to everyone for the fiftieth CG *hugs*
In a way this is my anniversary too..can't believe it's already been almost a year since I joined IF Heart thankyou for all the love and support everyone, especially in the CG :D

Special mention to LOL: Pari for all the amazing things I've *indirectly* learnt from her..she is the one person who I met solely through the CG, and even though I'm an MN-ian thankyou so much for your love Paruu..lovee..x

I think that's it for my speech ROFL

Fabulous speech PB ROFLROFL aww man i love yaa too Hug you know an endless amount..Hug

It is not a torture...Angry i've told you this several times..you can never be a torture to me Hug ur my younger sis after all Embarrassed

I loved each and every siggy...perfect colouring for all three ones..and you say they are okay *rolls eyes*....get your eyes checked babe ROFL

Gosh i can stare at those all day man...LOVE you PB...and please please make moree Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Sorry aishEmbarrassed
I really should read the writing on top tooLOL
aish they're absolutely beautiful, the picture selection, merging everything came out brilliantly Day Dreaming
Ratz looks absolutely stunning in the bridal outfit Day Dreaming

aishhh.relentless.

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Aish those sigz r damn adorable.........

aishhh.relentless.

supreet.. IF-Dazzler
supreet..
supreet..

@pari
beautiful post n lovely siggy

@yamini- gorgeous siggy

@pooja-
fab. avi's loved it

@aish- beautiful siggies loved it awesome coloring