MJHT Creations Gallery #50 - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago

@Yams awwhh thankyouu 🤗 yeah okay take your time..i always love reading your essays (;
Not happy with the colouring cause of the original pic ): but still 😆

free to use (:

aish...x
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Aish ...🤗 Awsome RP Siggi... She is so elegant, pretty and grogeous ..I m Speechless  🤗  Thanks for sharing 😛
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Aissssshh! OMG the Rati siggy is totally gorgeous! i LOVE it! love the soft effects and colouring..and the blending...amazing beyond words! u are crazy...u never like anything anyway 😳 🤣 savedd and will use soon 😍
@Divya - thankyou so much! (: she truly looks gorgeous, hence the text (: and you're welcome 🤗

@Yams - 😳 😳 I just didn't like the colouring... 🤣 because the pic was hard to work with ):
but you toh like anything I make :/ no comments. 🤣 (: love youu..x
YES Aish i love all your creations, whether good or bad in your eyes or not 😃
Gorgeous sig, Aish

x x
Aish, the RP sig is really well made considering of the quality of the pics!

Feel free to use

Sayank: I loved this scene. Caps credit: Pari

GOSHHH jenny its AWESOME!!! also, if u have some time...I posted some pics in gallery just now.....if u can plz make something!! 

@ aish - awesome siggy jana!! 

here is one from me.....GOSHH m I love my self for making this!! I love my self for loving him!! He has no comparison!!! he is UNIQUES...one in a million...no matter how my mood is..seeing him ALWAYS makes me smile:D

this has to be one of my most fav siggies..even if its not that good.....when it comes to him...I can never concentrate on making a siggy...I can swear to god!! 

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
Aish,Parz Gorgouslicouss siggys galz<3 🤗