Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Aish...can you pls vertically stack these for me??

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh okay in that case I'll reply now 🀣 I thought we were finishing the page and you were posting something NOW..oh well..): I'm going to keep nagging you until you do post it 🀣
I'll stack tomorrow morning since I'm so tired now can't even think of opening photoshop ):
Got back from teaching a dance class, saari hawa nikal gayi..plus PKYEK starts in 5 mins so will watch that lol..x
Anyway, so happy you like the colouring..as you know.. I'm colouring OBSESSED 🀣 and yes, I did work on it because the pics in themselves were pretty dark ): Oh wow..you kept staring at it for so long? :/ Keep staring until I get the energy to make more 🀣
About the pic..LOVE their smiles and that adorable pose in the close up (; Haha...I can always rely on you to use my stuff, even if no one else uses it 🀣
love you Yams..x and yes, waiting for your stuff!
❀️
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

@Rags, Pari, Payal, Divya and everyone...rockingg update guyss!! πŸ€— ❀️

Thanks YaminiπŸ€—
waise me waiting for ur updateπŸ˜†
relentless. thumbnail

Payal...will definitely post my update soon..once i find the time to make some stuff πŸ˜† 🀣

Aishh..u lazy bum..yaar i wanted them stacked but oh well do it whenever u can πŸ€— 🀣...oohh go ahead and watch PKYEK...πŸ˜ƒ enjoy...πŸ€— love you too!!
relentless. thumbnail
Will stack them for myself aish...if its okay?? 🀣 im impatient πŸ˜ƒ
aishhh. thumbnail
Do you have ANY idea how much energy teaching a dance class takes? 🀣 hahaha.. kidding..And plus I've got 30 requests piled up barely done three.. ): Actually forget about the last part, cause I just realised that Ragz Hinu Paru and Pooja requested so they shouldn't be reading this right? 🀣 Oh and so did you 😳 I'm so stuffed up today 🀣
whatever.. πŸ˜† feel free to stack them yourself...impatient girl 🀣 rofll...x  
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Payal...will definitely post my update soon..once i find the time to make some stuff πŸ˜† 🀣

Aishh..u lazy bum..yaar i wanted them stacked but oh well do it whenever u can πŸ€— 🀣...oohh go ahead and watch PKYEK...πŸ˜ƒ enjoy...πŸ€— love you too!!

waiting jeeπŸ˜†
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@payal,Divya,ragini,Aish and everyone else,,,,fabolous workπŸ€—

Made siggy...insAllah ll make more on them....

i hope u all liked it

feel free to use...

Edited by maria-soniarti - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Do you have ANY idea how much energy teaching a dance class takes? 🀣 hahaha.. kidding..And plus I've got 30 requests piled up barely done three.. ): Actually forget about the last part, cause I just realised that Ragz Hinu Paru and Pooja requested so they shouldn't be reading this right? 🀣 Oh and so did you 😳 I'm so stuffed up today 🀣

whatever.. πŸ˜† feel free to stack them yourself...impatient girl 🀣 rofll...x  

i already stacked it 🀣 🀣 i know im damn impatient when it comes to ArTi! 🀣

aishhh. thumbnail

Took this from Yams' dabba 🀣 Thankyou YAMS for stacking these..as I'm wayy tired ):