-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

hulchul ho dil mein,
Miley Jab Hum Tum
suhane weather mein,
Miley Jab Hum Tum

From those words onwards, we got to see some dhamakedaar siggies and avis. Aur issi lagan se aap sab ne imaandari ke saath made such amazing creations that we've reached our 50th Creation Gallery.

This people is no jokeStern Smile Achieving this is not an easy thing to doStern Smile In order to do this, we had to go through 7350 page Stern Smile [well a bit more cuz some threads went over 150 pagesLOL] That is a huuuuuge numberStern Smile And you all managed to over come all that and reach this point here today. Not only is it the 50th Creation Gallery in the MJHT forum, it's also the first time a CG has c o m p l e t e d 49 threads so give yourself a pat on the backBig smile

Here's a link to all our previous accomplishments:

Creations Gallery #47 MJHT Creations Gallery # 48
Congratz guysBig smile

- | M J H T  D e v  T e a m | -

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsMoNaYaRoXshwetaloveyouMohitsLeenacool_shwetssaniya.xPurpleRain-Raman-itzMYattitudeMysterygirl_me-Aastha_Mohit-Ritu.VLuvArTi4ever.Nabi.Fantasia.-.Perk.-aishhh.XSilentWishesX.MohitzPari...-Kaju-..Aisha.-krazyriya-MyInspirationzPrinsesse.Suvi-Ocean.eyes-ZumSrK.kavya.bSunshine GirlPayal-15relentless.Nadz_YuNaloverKriYaansh...Nikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
AWWWWW reEmbarrassed...............sorry but m gonna share my memories and not the siggies this timeLOL

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

edited : 

well, MJHT creation gallery - my second home!! The place which is closets to my heart and really special to me!! The creations, people, spamming, rofling, quoting, likes - m attached to everything over here!! 

2 years before, when I was new to this forum....this is the place where I got to meet so many people....many..infact most of them are my friends now. I met my best friends over hereEmbarrassed The way people encouraged me and supported me, goshh I must say, this is the best forum and best CG I have ever seen!! The comments and appreciation I have received here, they are priceless for me!! everyone and anyone will say that this is the most supporting and motivational CG on entire IF!! people comment on everyone's stuff regardless of their "tags", which I like the most about it!! 

When I start feeling low,  I just come here to see some beautiful siggies....It feels heavenly!! 

We all should take  proud guys, we belong to here!!! and as far as I know, this is the first CG on IF which has reached 50th!!!Cool......AWESOME!!! we ROCK!!

would like to congratulate all the members who are active here, siggymakers, avi makers, and the most important - friends who support us!! Love u all guys.......u all are so close to my heart!! Thank u for all ur love and support...I feel blessed!!

love u all!!Heart

am I being emotional again??:SLOLanyways.......its a party timeParty try to make as many stuff as u can....mwahh..love u all!! 

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 21 January 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima-ArTi-MoNaYaRoX-AngelSimi-lakshmi_SGshwetaloveyouMohitsLeenacool_shwetssaniya.xPurpleRainsupreet..itzMYattitudeMeera1101-Aastha_Mohit-Mysterygirl_meXDevilsDesireXAuroni.92XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamMyInspirationzaishhh.Fantasia.Meehak...-Kaju-..Aisha.ZumSrK.ragzz.Sunshine Girlrelentless.Jenny..-Ocean.eyes-KriYaansh...Nikki_TitliNadz_YuNalover

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Congo on the 50th gallery guys Hug

Posting this MN siggy again Embarrassed

Feel free to use :

Edited by .Yamini. - 21 January 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima-ArTi-Saee.Tcool_shwetsMohitsLeenaFanOfMAYURshwetaloveyoumanapandeylakshmi_SGPremeer_Mayursupreet..luv_nishalsaniya.xPurpleRainmygabyitzMYattitude-Raman--Illusion-Mysterygirl_meAuroni.92Ritu.VLuvArTi4ever.Nabi.Fantasia.--Ruchi--aishhh.-RegalVintage-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--Pooja-..-Kaju-..-Annu-Aisha.-krazyriya-stuti123.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.-Ocean.eyes-Payal-15KriYaansh...Nikki_TitliNadz_YuNalover

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
posting it again.. free for use.. MN avis

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima-ArTi-Saee.TPremeer_Mayurmanapandeylakshmi_SGFanOfMAYURshwetaloveyouMohitsLeenacool_shwetssaniya.xPurpleRainmygabyluv_nishal-Raman-itzMYattitudesupreet..Auroni.92LuvArTi4ever-Illusion-Mysterygirl_meRitu.V-RegalVintage-XSilentWishesXMaria.aishhh.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-..-Kaju-..-Annu-stuti123Aisha..MohitzPari..Nabi.Payal-15relentless.PureBlissZumSrK.Nadz_YuNaloverNikki_TitliKriYaansh...

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
OMG gorgeous Avi's Pooja Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ahh the first one is my all time FAV scene Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
OMG..pooja .amazing..i am lost..my favourite MN kiss..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..

congo on the 50th gallery MJHTinas..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-relentless.Nikki_Titli

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
OMG 5oth gallery...i guess its the only show with an active gallery even after finishing of the show...........

Paru,yamz,pooja fab work girliex.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-.MohitzPari.relentless.Nikki_Titli

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hinu! Hug

Awwww Pari...adorable post Hug you're just too cute Hug that siggy is gorgeouss Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.Sunshine Girl

Go to top