Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Abha picks up the sindoor and says to Karan this means bad luck. She looks very worried. Karan takes the sindoor and puts it on Abha's head.

Back at the SB Shelley is trying to sneak Yasho out of the house in the wheel chair. Jaggu stops them. He asks Yasho where she is going in this state. Shelly covers up and says that she has a friend who is a good therapist and she thought that Yasho's treatment should be done by her friend so that Yasho gets better soon. Jaggu seems to fall for this, but Vimal looks rather disturbed. Shelly continues by saying that for the initial session Yasho will have to stay there with her friend. Jaggu gives his consent for them to go. Vimal still looks as if there is something fishy but he doesn't say anything.

Abha looks very worried still. Karan reassures her and says nothing bad will happen. He tries to make Abha feel better by saying that they will have a chota sa Karan first and then a choti si Abha. 😆 Karan asks if he can leave and Abha nods. Then she stops him saying wait a sec. She gives Karan a watch and keeps one watch to herself. She says that this watch has an alarm and he can beep to her anytime he wants and vice versa. Abha tells Karan to call her once he reaches. He says he'll beep! 😆 Then she says you haven't eaten breakfast yet. She says wait let me get breakfast for you. Karan says what's up today Abha? You've never been so lovingly like this before. He says he doesn't feel like going anywhere and leaving her alone. Abha also says the same thing that she doesn't want him to go. He makes her close her eyes so that she won't know whether he is gone or still there. In seconds she reopens her eyes and Karan is out of sight. A sad song plays. She thinks he is gone, but he reappears behind her surprising her! 😆 He says I would never go anywhere without your permission. She tells him to come back home quickly. He says I love you. She says I love you too! 😳 He leaves. Sad "tum mere kaun ho" plays. (From what they show it clearly seems as if this is the last time the two see each other)! 😭 Abha's cell rings. It is Karan. She says that she can never stop smiling when he is with her. He tells her to keep smiling and that he will be back before she knows it.

Karan arrives at the place he told RT to meet him. It looks like a very spooky place. Karan calls out Ranchod's name several times. Yasho is there and says "Ranchod mar gaya (Ranchod has died)." Karan is SHOCKED to see Yasho there. He asks shockingly "you can walk?" Yasho fakes like she is paining in her feet. Karan is like careful. And then Yasho bursts out into an evil laugh. She says Karan in order to reach my destination I have to keep my feet strong. She said suddenly you arrived to Mumabi from SB. She asks why? She says I have to keep an eye on that too nah? Karan is confused and says what are you talking about? He asks her if she knows about case 777? And he asks if she knows about Ranchod. Dushyant is hiding and hearing all of this. He says something (sorry I'm unable to catch what he says). I think he says Ranchod has died a long time ago. Dushyant says I killed him. And he says that he is the one who called Karan and told him to meet him here. Karan can't believe what he is hearing. Dushyant says he killed Ranchod. Yasho thinks to herself that Karan thinks both Dushyant and Yasho know about case 777 when they really don't. Yasho says their task will become easier because of this fact. Karan then realizes that what Abha was saying was true. He says that what Abha was saying was true. And he says that and I was believing you the whole time. He says like every other time, Abha was telling the truth. Scene shifts to Abha. She is at the mandhir praying. She prays to God that Karan's task is done and he returns back safely.

Dushyant says to Karan yes you were thinking absolutely correctly. Abha was a lot smarter than you. And that's why I didn't want Abha to come with you. And that is why after killing Ranchod I called you using his name. Karan is furious and asks but why did you kill Ranchod? Yasho says you are very innocent my son. And she says that you don't even know that you dadi has given the SB to you and Ranchod. Karan is shocked and says on Rachod's name? Who is Ranchod? Dushyant says before we were able to find out he died. He says that Ranchod was in their way and so he killed him. And he says "kyun maa?" Karan is shocked again hearing Dushyant say "maa" to Yasho. Yasho says Dushyant isn't my nephew, he is my son. Karan asks why they lied? Yasho is like then should I have told the truth? She's like what should I have told u? That from my first wedding I have one son? When for the sake of money I decided to marry twice that thakur exposed me. She goes on to say everything thakur had said about her was true. She says I've come here to get everything and get revenge from thakur. Abha is at the mandhir still. She asks someone what kind of pooja is going on? The lady says its a pooja for the husband's long life. Abha wants to join in the pooja as well. The lady instructs her what to do. She tells her to tie something to a tree and go around 3 times. The thread that Abha ties around the tree falls off. Sad song plays again. she ties it and fixes it and then prays.

Scene shifts back to Karan, Yasho, & Dushyant. Karan is still shocked and says what are you saying? He asks her why she is doing all of this? He yells and asks why they are doing this? Dushyant says I'll give you a simple answer. We want the SB in our name. But you dadi gave the SB in your name and RT's name. He tells Karan to sign the release date forms. Yasho says this is the reason they came to the SB in the first place. But Abha found out about the truth. Abha also found out about Dushyant. And that is why she kicked him out of the house. Scene shifts back to Abha. She is with the other ladies at the pooja. She is listening to a katha. A lady gives Abha a suhag ka joda because she doesn't have one. Abha is wearing bangles. She puts sindoor on her head. Yasho yells and asks Karan why he wants to make Abha a widow? Abha is listening to the katha. yasho tells Karan now you must know what we want. She says I know that it isn't easy for you to sign the papers. She says to make it easier for you I have kidnapped your mom. Both stare at each other.

Precap: There is a huge fight between Karan, Dushyant, and Yasho. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg god is it karan going to die?
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.....

yasho..........😡
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update.
I do not like the story I really hope that Karan stays alive.
Because without Karan, Abha is nothing
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he will die. In the sense really die forever because abha was doing a savitri satyavan puja and savitri brings satyavan back from the dead from yamraj etc etc. so he will die but will come back thanks to abha and her piousness but god only knows how the creatives will make all this plausible!!!!!!!!!!!!😕
ReadLo thumbnail
I understand if Karan will die, but take place in Ranchod?
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
salut ma belle! comment vas-tu?
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lotus1963

salut ma belle! comment vas-tu?

Je vais bien et toi?
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yasho is unbelieveable! thank god karan came to knowEdited by smalladi - 13 years ago