India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

what kind of friend is rahul

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
what kind of friend is rahul .. if he has problem with shan then y he is hurting our poor khanak.. i know the answer that he knows khanak is his strength thats y e is trying to seperate them and he is behind all this crap though he knows that khanak is such a good girl and never wants bad for anybody..but mr rahul khanna nobody can split our shanak..bcz they are one ..i just hate rahul..

and hate the precap same coming up and same precap 2 dino se dikha dikha kar pakaliya hai... i hope that the will air the episode today and just wish k shan wahan pohnch jaye....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25RBO_AddicthotchpotchRBOshivani_guptajyothi1989destinylove

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i donno about show , but let me say in general , well when u want to break someone , u will try breaking them with their weakness,,,,, khanak ji is shans weakness , no one can deny that , and when once friends get into taking revenge mode, all u can expect is worst things, they will surprise u and shake u badly , they know u in and out ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i donno about show , but let me say in general , well when u want to break someone , u will try breaking them with their weakness,,,,, khanak ji is shans weakness , no one can deny that , and when once friends get into taking revenge mode, all u can expect is worst things, they will surprise u and shake u badly , they know u in and out ,
I agree to this point      anger and hatred are twin sisters....they can go to any levels..
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Jaya said it dear....as they say in love and war everything is possible..thus to win..Rahul will do all possible to win...to break down the person who he holds responsible for all his voes....thus...attcking Shaan's weakness Khanak is the best way to go...

And on a side note....Rahul is the best kind of friend...no he truly is...he gave Shaan his dream job...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209krock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
yaar rahul ka chodo uska plan hi kuch aisa........mai uss sam ko chodungi nahi plan started all becoz of sam.....hate her.....aur rahul ka toh band bajega he cant seperate shanak.......uska plan toh fail hoga.....

krock

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
seeing the precap and all i am just hating rahul even poor khanak has to take all by herself but knowing khanak wht she can do wht not i am dam sure thinks will fall in place when she get to her jhansi ki rani avatar no one can stop her from getting shaan back to her life

adeelahuju

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I also HATE  the precap... Can't watch more Sunny and Khanak's scenes together...
... Want ShaNak cute, romantic and nok-jhok scenes...

adeelahuju

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
He is a kind of Friend for whom this sentence was invented -

Agar Aisa dost ho...Toh Kisiko Dushmano Ki Zarurat Hi Na Pade !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaskrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index