Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

jayesh on pardes--article...(edited)

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

guys, here's wat jayesh patil says abt his show:

Can you please tell us something about the concept of Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna?
The show is basically a love story and I did not want to get into social reforms or similar things. What I have learnt from television all these years is that it is pure entertainment and people need that. This is also a love story that is happening between two different cultures.

We heard that the concept had a political element in the beginning that was later on changed. Was there any particular reason?
There are always two calls to be taken in a show; socially recognized show or an entertainment show. The moment we found that the love story is flourishing, we decided to make it a love story.

How were the characters chosen for the show?
When I started conceptualizing the show, I had the characters in mind and these actors fit very well into them. When Kapil Nirmal gave the auditions, he reminded me of my brother and he was apt for Sarje Rao and had the same body language. Likewise Arjun Bijlani was also selected in the same manner because I was also good looking when I was young and I felt that he fits into the bill perfectly (laughs). Bhavna Khatri carries a lot of innocence and naivete on her face. The rest of the cast are all theater artistes whom I have seen in different plays, and they are whom I wanted to cast as a Fiction Head. It was easy to spot them and get them in one show.

ok frnds wat i was wondering abt is that the makers of this show do not elaborate on the fact regarding y they actually chose bhavna as the lead....isnt it weird?it seems that they didnt choose her with the same enthusiasm n confidence as they did while choosing arjun n kapil....i dont know y but um feeling sth's a bit fishy in everything going on with this show...rest we can say after the show goes on air....Confused

but anyway, asi have said earlier um happy that arjun's happy with his role n wish him all the best for this show!for me it least matters whoever her co-actor here is coz arjun really shares a gr8 comfort level wid one n all...(with sum ppl, its a bit spl though...Wink)so i trust him on this completely....

but to b very honest i really didnt find the storyline to be so promising nor sth fresh n new...coz such stories hav again n again been shown on tv......so wud just wait to see how good it turns out!Stern Smilei just want it to do gud for arjun all the way!Embarrassed

plsssssss do comment guys....

link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/8676-chandu-is-practically-me-in-my-college-days-jayesh-patil.htm

P.S......if its a repeated topic, modz feel free to close......Embarrassed

Edited by CORNIA_ARTI - 21 January 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06MyInspirationzrelentless.

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAm

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
already posted Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAm

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top