Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Daya Shetty...The Mr.CoNgEn!aL FC*NewFC linkP.151 (Page 7)

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
good morning Monika.. nice to see you green... Big smile Big smile Big smile enjoyed the weekend?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hi pretty & Purni... Tongue nice to see both of you ...

yeah enjoyed the weekend............i also watched CGAs.............daya was cool as usual .. purni i was also expecting his singing.. but Confused and his dance was good.. i must say kajal is good in dancing................ but tarikaji ............OMG DeadDead she can't even dance yaar...OuchOuch but anyways i enjoyed the award ceremony

abhi & dr. salunkhe's singing, dancing .. and especially when it was dr. salunkhe in Ghoonghat instead of tarika that was so funny LOLLOLLOLLOL

coming to the AKAKR series... thank god finally there was some RAAZLOL it was ok.. as compare to AC & daya's marriage series... no stereo typed dialogue of ACP sir "ye sab natak tha tumhe pakadne k liye ... Hame to pahle se hi pata tha" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywomen22

yeah, true... Abhijeet has better grip on stage as he has been more there than Daya Sir.  Our cute, shy, motu is opening up offlate only Embarrassed

yeahh bubbly is opening up slowly EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....... he was much better this time than last CGA ....... guess JDJ dancing helped him a lot on stage Day Dreaming EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ........... i want malaika to see this EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed............ she commented daya steps bhul jate hai AngryAngryAngry............. he didn't 4got yday  Day Dreaming
even if he i might have not noticed LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22monika21

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

hi pretty & Purni... Tongue nice to see both of you ...--- goodmorning SmileSmileSmileSmile..we both sharing coffe with daya TongueTongueTongue

yeah enjoyed the weekend............i also watched CGAs.............daya was cool as usual .. purni i was also expecting his singing.. but Confused ---- yeahh Day Dreaming  he is 2gud in it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and his dance was good.. i must say kajal is good in dancing.........didn't noticed much of her dance ConfusedConfusedConfused......... attention was somewhere else Day Dreaming....... but tarikaji ............OMG DeadDead she can't even dance yaar...OuchOuch but anyways i enjoyed the award ceremony------ me too it was good overall ClapClap

abhi & dr. salunkhe's singing, dancing .. and especially when it was dr. salunkhe in Ghoonghat instead of tarika that was so funny LOL ROFL even daya sir was ROFL 

coming to the AKAKR series... thank god finally there was some RAAZLOL-- yeahh thank god 4 that LOLLOLLOL.......... we were spared yeh toh sab natak tha LOLLOLLOLLOL....... kuch toh ateet bahar aaya in 10 epi series  LOLLOLLOLLOL
it was ok.. as compare to AC & daya's marriage series... no stereo typed dialogue of ACP sir "ye sab natak tha tumhe pakadne k liye ... Hame to pahle se hi pata tha" LOL---  ROFL

monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
exactly.............otherwise ye bhi ek mistry ban jaata ..........................and one thin i like in CGAs when Mini Mathur acted as ACP she fully focussed on the hand movements only LOLLOLLOLLOL

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

exactly.............otherwise ye bhi ek mistry ban jaata ..........................and one thin i like in CGAs when Mini Mathur acted as ACP she fully focussed on the hand movements only LOL

ROFL the quiz session was nice too TongueTongueTongue............ when kids answered Dayaka thapad LOLLOL.......  daya sir reaction LOLLOLLOL  

monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Puri_2711

ROFL the quiz session was nice too TongueTongueTongue.......yeah it was nice but they telecasted only a part of it i guess...there would be many questions...Confused ..... when kids answered Dayaka thapad LOLLOL.......  daya sir reaction LOLLOLLOL   yeah..........so cute ..though he was smiling and enjoying the ceremony..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-purnima-

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
pretty went offline............. no one is here though its Monday ................... purni ...You,Me & Woh...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

prettywomen22

Go to top