Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

helloooooooooo.............  is anyone around...??  πŸ˜›

hello Twinkle di😊
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

M ji vanished with the stop watch !!

Inspector Subha from CFC
yes,I noticed it  chinnu di that mitali di vanished and also took the stop watchπŸ˜†....gone offline...But we know for sure that she'll come online at this very place and catch herπŸ˜†The plan for case is ready...πŸ˜†

Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
hi subha how r u...?? πŸ˜ƒ

is it only u here...??
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

hi subha how r u...?? πŸ˜ƒ

is it only u here...??
I guess so now...all vanished a minute ago
Twinkle di,wanted to ask a question about adding hyperlink to post....That when we add hyperlink to post,by clicking the hyperlink button and then in text box we give the URL address..the link that appears in  the post is of the form :"http://www.name of site......"..but hw do you give a name to the hyperlink,that is  instead of the address appearing in the post a name appears that links to the needed web page? Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by m_kal2011

I am back πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒhey Chinnu di,case solved..brought back mitali di
Originally posted by star571

Twinkle di,wanted to ask a question about adding hyperlink to post....That when we add hyperlink to post,by clicking the hyperlink button and then in text box we give the URL address..the link that appears in  the post is of the form :"http://www.name of site......"..but hw do you give a name to the hyperlink,that is  instead of the address appearing in the post a name appears that links to the needed web page?

(i)Type first what u want to, suppose 25th FC,
(ii) Click insert hyperlink button, when the window appears u will see that 25th FC is written in the place of address, just delete it and paste the address. Click ok
(iii) When u return to the post reply page u will find that 25th FC is the link, the address is not showing
Mitali di can you answer the question about adding a hyperlink in post,which i have asked in one of ny posts above?

-edit-
thanks for answering the question mitali di😊

I gotta go now,will come to forum later...bye to all😊
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by star571

But who will guide me in making the FC?

Don't worry at all, we all are here. Everyone helped me when I made it. I'll be glad to help u, just send a pm when needed