Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you know anything about a post by Kiran where she said that would be her last post... is that true or was she just pulling a teaser with us 😲 πŸ˜²
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prettywomen22

Wah,,, Purni,,, that's a fantastic tribute you have put up for Daya Sir in the CID forum------ thanku ☺️ 😳😳

I second every thought of yours.  I enjoyed watching Daya Sir everybit of it in JDJ.  Got to see a very different side of Daya Sir on JDJ which I will always cherish.---exactly  for me it was a treat whatever he did...... he tried his best inspite of all odds...... his first ever dance, judges were not with him, & now his health & most importantly he managed both CID & JDJ together πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & he entertained us... so this is least we can do 4 him 😳 😳...... for me reaching at this level .he is a winner πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .....
😳

To me, Daya Sir participating on JDJ in itself is a big acheivement than winning it anyway.  So my satisfaction is fulfilled πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...... me too satisfied ........ no complaints whatsoever πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....& we have all future episodes of CID to look forward to 😍 ....... wahan se kaun nikalega daya sir ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
which tribute purni.............😲
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heloooo.... I just agree with pretty...its a great thing that he participated !
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywomen22

Do you know anything about a post by Kiran where she said that would be her last post... is that true or was she just pulling a teaser with us 😲 πŸ˜²

no idea πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... i asked her to drop in whenever she has time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....... she might pop in 😊😊....... she was little sad ......as all pics she posted earlier was on tinypic & coz of tinypic.. the pics no longer available
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

read this

-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

the one u read πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....& even agreed πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ....the 1 i wrote πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...... pretty read it just now so she was talking πŸ˜›abt dat πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
swati's complete gallery is down bec of tiny pic, you know.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

no idea πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... i asked her to drop in whenever she has time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....... she might pop in 😊😊....... she was little sad ......as all pics she posted earlier was on tinypic & coz of tinypic.. the pics no longer available

oh, same here., all my pics also come in as tinypic not availalbe ... really strange...
prettywomen22 thumbnail
I don't know why but when I click like button on an article, it does show my name but when I go off the page and return, it disappears... strange... none of my likes are shown,, that is so rude...