Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=monika21]purni plz. post the pic of 'chhotu daya' with mighty daya's pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†twinky dint even see him.... y we call him chhotu daya.. that also tell her.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........
[/QUOTE

am waiting TongueTongue]
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
which ranking twinky........... i don't know πŸ˜• and purni i missed this thread as i joined today only and that to on FC only............busy in office yaar what to do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monika21

purni plz. post the pic of 'chhotu daya' with mighty daya's pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†twinky dint even see him.... y we call him chhotu daya.. that also tell her.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........

our chottu daya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

i normally do it 😳😳........ not everyday but still i  do it once or twice a week  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

that's good... but please try to do it atleast once a day... u know inspite of less comments Daya Sir rank raised from 61 to 57 and Adi Sir from 85 to 77 in the past 2 months... πŸ˜ƒ just imagine how shall their ranks raise if we regularily comment on their profiles πŸ˜‰
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

which ranking twinky........... i don't know πŸ˜• and purni i missed this thread as i joined today only and that to on FC only............busy in office yaar what to do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she talking abt celebrity ranking  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...... & more the comments on celebrity profile his rank increases 😳😳😳
Dayanand Shetty
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

our chottu daya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he is chotta Daya...  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

but he is chweeet 😳😳😳
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the link purni πŸ€— i'll definitely post my comments there .. on regular basis πŸ˜† purni post the pic of mighty daya also if possible.. so that twinky will get an idea y we call him chhotu daya..

purni we prepared the name list in this fc only...??
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail

check out these links :... u may aso get these links directly from the CID forum itself... 😊

Aditya Srivastava

Dayanand Shetty

Shivaji Satam

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Monu and Purni - please post something now in those profiles... because am unable to post mine in Daya Sir's FC... as its only 2 comments per day with 3 hours difference and I finished my validity of 24 hrs...πŸ˜†

and in Adi Sir and Satam Sir's I am the last commentor.. unless someone else post's I can't post mine before 24 hrs πŸ˜‰
-Twinkles- thumbnail

purni we prepared the name list in this fc only...??

where is the list ur referring to ...??  πŸ˜•