Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good morning Monika.. nice to see you green... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ enjoyed the weekend?
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi pretty & Purni... πŸ˜› nice to see both of you ...

yeah enjoyed the weekend............i also watched CGAs.............daya was cool as usual .. purni i was also expecting his singing.. but πŸ˜• and his dance was good.. i must say kajal is good in dancing................ but tarikaji ............OMG 🀒🀒 she can't even dance yaar... but anyways i enjoyed the award ceremony

abhi & dr. salunkhe's singing, dancing .. and especially when it was dr. salunkhe in Ghoonghat instead of tarika that was so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

coming to the AKAKR series... thank god finally there was some RAAZπŸ˜† it was ok.. as compare to AC & daya's marriage series... no stereo typed dialogue of ACP sir "ye sab natak tha tumhe pakadne k liye ... Hame to pahle se hi pata tha" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prettywomen22

yeah, true... Abhijeet has better grip on stage as he has been more there than Daya Sir.  Our cute, shy, motu is opening up offlate only 😳

yeahh bubbly is opening up slowly 😳😳😳....... he was much better this time than last CGA ....... guess JDJ dancing helped him a lot on stage 😍 😳😳😳 ........... i want malaika to see this 😳😳😳............ she commented daya steps bhul jate hai 😑😑😑............. he didn't 4got yday  😍
even if he i might have not noticed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

hi pretty & Purni... πŸ˜› nice to see both of you ...--- goodmorning 😊😊😊😊..we both sharing coffe with daya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

yeah enjoyed the weekend............i also watched CGAs.............daya was cool as usual .. purni i was also expecting his singing.. but πŸ˜• ---- yeahh 😍  he is 2gud in it 😳😳😳😳
and his dance was good.. i must say kajal is good in dancing.........didn't noticed much of her dance πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•......... attention was somewhere else 😍....... but tarikaji ............OMG 🀒🀒 she can't even dance yaar... but anyways i enjoyed the award ceremony------ me too it was good overall πŸ‘πŸ‘

abhi & dr. salunkhe's singing, dancing .. and especially when it was dr. salunkhe in Ghoonghat instead of tarika that was so funny πŸ˜† πŸ€£ even daya sir was πŸ€£ 

coming to the AKAKR series... thank god finally there was some RAAZπŸ˜†-- yeahh thank god 4 that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... we were spared yeh toh sab natak tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... kuch toh ateet bahar aaya in 10 epi series  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it was ok.. as compare to AC & daya's marriage series... no stereo typed dialogue of ACP sir "ye sab natak tha tumhe pakadne k liye ... Hame to pahle se hi pata tha" πŸ˜†---  🀣

monika21 thumbnail
exactly.............otherwise ye bhi ek mistry ban jaata ..........................and one thin i like in CGAs when Mini Mathur acted as ACP she fully focussed on the hand movements only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail

exactly.............otherwise ye bhi ek mistry ban jaata ..........................and one thin i like in CGAs when Mini Mathur acted as ACP she fully focussed on the hand movements only πŸ˜†

πŸ€£ the quiz session was nice too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›............ when kids answered Dayaka thapad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......  daya sir reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Puri_2711

πŸ€£ the quiz session was nice too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.......yeah it was nice but they telecasted only a part of it i guess...there would be many questions...πŸ˜• ..... when kids answered Dayaka thapad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......  daya sir reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   yeah..........so cute ..though he was smiling and enjoying the ceremony..😳😳😳

monika21 thumbnail
pretty went offline............. no one is here though its Monday ................... purni ...You,Me & Woh...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail

pretty went offline............. no one is here though its Monday ................... purni ...You,Me & Woh...πŸ˜†

exactly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...we 2 will take him out on lunch also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
monika21 thumbnail
yepp ... not only for lunch purni.. we will take him with us when we leave for the day....😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........... this will be a punishment for the late comersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† monday ko bhi koi late aata hai kya..?? πŸ˜•