Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice of him to say sorry.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that's really courageous of him, besides being the right thing to do. well done, saif ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sorry, but I don't get how was that a mistake?
He was asked the question and he answered taking a name as the question required....why is he apologizing? many others have said bigger controversy creating stuff on KWK.
Was he supposed to take a fake name or something...if the media can publish numerous articles publicizing her botox issue or whatever on having freedom of speech, then why not Saif?

PS: I'm not really a fan of any of the above actors ... just curious to why he apologized?!?
Took him a while...it's better late than never though๐Ÿ˜‰
melonie thumbnail
That was indeed very sweet of him to say sorry ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now, the other 30/40+ pages topic seems useless lol.

You done good Saifu, you done very good<3

preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ania--

Sorry, but I don't get how was that a mistake?

He was asked the question and he answered taking a name as the question required....why is he apologizing? many others have said bigger controversy creating stuff on KWK.
Was he supposed to take a fake name or something...if the media can publish numerous articles publicizing her botox issue or whatever on having freedom of speech, then why not Saif?

PS: I'm not really a fan of any of the above actors ... just curious to why he apologized?!?

Kinda wondering the same thing .. I'm sure others have said things that are even worse than what Saif has said. I don't think any other actor/actress has ever apologized for a comment made during a rapid fire round.

Anyways good for Saif - I dunno if the situation was just blown out of proportion on IF or everywhere else in general.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you guys. Worse things have been said on kwk by others. But I think the reason why Saif apologized is because Koena Mitra had her feelings hurt. She didn't like it and she complained to the media. Which she also has the right to complain and it was okay for Saif to say her name in KWK I guess. So he apologized because Koena was hurt by it.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
that's very sweet of him....even though what he said was true....but he's kind hearted to apologize!