LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Lol, agree guys ............ Run shan bacha

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Shriya-funny you mentioned humshakl lol.As it is,that's the only thing I am hearing from him right now.
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileJaya ..after long time Hug ...

Irresponsible Shaan accha tha ..Smile ...but if we ask for a responsible Shaan this is what CV gave I guess ...

Yeh wala Shaan is trying to cope with his career as his family wanted him to..he doesnot want to let Khanak's faith in him down ..this concert can make or break him..irritated by his friends lack of contribution when it comes to the band ..Frustrated by his bosses interference in his work ..to many promotional and other stuff not giving him time .to come up with a good song for concert..and seeing Khanak  like this upset s him,he had felt facing Sunny together wud have solved it but it has not . ...Poor Shaan!...kya hoga iska!EmbarrassedLOL

Earlier  he had to go to office and still not intrested in work and had ample time in day to talk to Khanak ...now  he likes his work and is getting responsible ,slowly following Dad's path ..who dint have time for his family .(ok that was extreme but kill me guys!).but  alteast Shaan still finds time for Khanak though subah or shyam mein..Big smile

Edited by priya1209 - 22 January 2011 at 3:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANshanakrocks1The_May_RoseLimitLessFan

prithvi_veer Senior Member
prithvi_veer
prithvi_veer

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
jaya u know what now i feel u took the right decision by not watching this show anymore.i am wondering how u would have reacted after watching the current track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i really want to throw dat guitar ...wat is dis cv's how can u show dis dat shaan itna busy ho gaya ki use dhyan hi nahi raha ki khanak akeli hai jo itni zyada disturb hai...cv's hadd hai shaan ko full practice kara rahe hai ki woh side actor ban jaaye ...common hame purana wala shaan chahiye jo khanak ke baare main sochta hai n uske aage piche ghumta hai....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
ur right he is nt our shaan........................our shaan is always behind khanak...............he is like littel kid...............we want our old shaan back..............who was immature but stilll sweetEmbarrassed
.Subha. IF-Sizzlerz
.Subha.
.Subha.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
gals it's jst a serial.why r u all taking everything so seriously?if u r enjoying da show,keep watching it,if u r no more liking da show,stop watching it.it's simple.ek fictitious story aur fictitious characters ke liye apna dimaag kyun kharab karte ho?
sorry if i hurt anyone.   

Go to top