Geeta Ma is happily single-Article

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Geeta ma is happily single

January 22nd, 2011

Nurturing by nature, choreographer-turned-judge Geeta Kapur lavishes motherly care and concern on all the contestants of her team. In fact most of her protgs can't resist calling her Ma since she oozes so much maternal warmth and affection.
Surprisingly, this quintessential mother has no kids of her own. The biggest surprise of all is that she isn't even married! Nope, there's no hubby whom all her kids can call Daddy.
Not only is she single, Geeta has never been linked with anyone in real life, not even on the sets of Dance India Dance for the purpose of a relief track, which is the way it's done on most reality shows these days. Ask Geeta if there's any man in her life and she shoots back, "I haven't found a man who can handle me and all my madness. Till I find one, I will be happy to be single!"
Yes, mom…

@deccanchronicle.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gkss14

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
It is not secret that Geeta is single.. during DID 2 Amrita did her best to find a suitable guy for Ma..

Hope Geeta wl soon find a suitable man , she wl make a terrific real life mum..
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah, she's a very loving and motherly person. She really cares for people. I'm sure she will find the perfect match for herself, provided she wants to. Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index