India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

A Couple Of Naughty Kids (Page 2)

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Rahul  should lock them in one room ,two benefits from it ,one he could marry neelam with out any probs and the other one.. well we can only wish they use the time fruitfully in the room.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

these two r behaving as kiddies coming out of school wen there school time is over its silly but sometimes married couple do behave like this wen their elders and relatives are not around all these months they were living in a joint family where the couples especially sachi has to behave like a nice goodie daughter in law here they are little free thats y enjoying their freedom stupidily i think after some time aate daal ka bhav pata chal jayega.....LOLLOL

and about consummation o common the way its all going i dont think is janam mein possible hain its not my hunch its my experience with cv Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanktmsMr.ZkAanchal15sunaina02

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
then saavan will the only couple who haven't even kissed even 7months after their marriage LOLLOL
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Can I just say amen? I love SaaVan but they're being so childish and unreasonable in this track. They picked a fight with Rahul for nothing :/
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

these two r behaving as kiddies coming out of school wen there school time is over its silly but sometimes married couple do behave like this wen their elders and relatives are not around all these months they were living in a joint family where the couples especially sachi has to behave like a nice goodie daughter in law here they are little free thats y enjoying their freedom stupidily i think after some time aate daal ka bhav pata chal jayega.....LOLLOL

and about consummation o common the way its all going i dont think is janam mein possible hain its not my hunch its my experience with cv Wink
Agree with your view and it is really nice to see you commenting on the serial as a whole Smile
So a second season should be there to show the second janam of Saavan. They do that in ekta serials , then why not here LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamisangeeta9Mr.ZkIncense

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by sidfan11

Agree with your view and it is really nice to see you commenting on the serial as a whole Smile
So a second season should be there to show the second janam of Saavan. They do that in ekta serials , then why not here LOL

second janam?  ShockedShocked matlab they should die??? ShockedConfused

that will be an interesting twist LOLLOL that will be so ekta-ish LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Second season is a good idea. They did that with Kutumb, I remember. After the saas-bahu thing of the first season, they did a second one with the same lead characters in a different story in college. That could work with BHPH...given that Sony lets them, of course.
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smurphyslaw

Second season is a good idea. They did that with Kutumb, I remember. After the saas-bahu thing of the first season, they did a second one with the same lead characters in a different story in college. That could work with BHPH...given that Sony lets them, of course.

yeah...we wont mind seeing AB together again in an all new look and an all new love storyBig smileWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index