Posted: 13 years ago
Why in the world they were thinking about revenge when left alone.They always get in to mood when people notice them😆.Shravan,sanchi get in to action soon😉.

One romantic week epis toh banta hai fo torturing us like this😊
Edited by ktms - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kchitra77

he is possessive of Sachi but doesnt give a try to possess her completely 😆 defntly belongs to dumboland...well said Anki

Hahah indeed, however I had a friend like that. He acted exactly like shravan. I could so much relate to the character of Sanchi. Shravan is so selfish, however loves sachi very much. Yet it doesn't come across that very well. My friend said so many sweet things, but when i was with him, damn I said everything, I took the initiative😕  But shravan is definitely improving and being romantic. He can become more of  a caring person,though😉
Edited by miss_angel21 - 13 years ago
^^^
You are right ,Shravan's character is realistic . There are men who are dumbo in lovemaking .😆

Secondly after so much torture lip-to-lip kiss is becoming manadatory which they wont show at 8:30 show - so said above a week-long romance is what we need.
muahahaaaa🤣 these two are still goofing around the same old same old bush? !🤣

Monotony coupled with lack of any story telling definitely equals "Super Meh-ness"😳

P.S. Hey hey Sunaina!🤗Just dropping in to say Hi to y all.

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
Hi Ramy So nice to see you -muaaaaah   🤗
Please drop in more often ...
You see I don't watch the show any more....so i don't have anything to discuss like earlier. GOSH these CVs! I used to be on this forum every day before december...and now i log in after a month or so.

sometimes i rewatch those older SaaVan moments that you have uploaded on Youtube. Sigh! those were the days!
Saavan moments are still nice but that passion is missing now

yesterday only I was rewatching the scene when Pappu was about to kiss Sachis hands .
Such love and possessiveness and hesitation  and tenderness was expressed by shravan

CVs - please give us that shravan back .

Amy, so good to hear from you. Do visit more often. we miss you.