India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Love Lessons

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Instead of fighting with  Neelams fiance , Shravan should take some lessons from him to catch Sachi in andhere room and hath lagana her .
Smile
dumbo Shravan always try to do that in open daylight and in slow motion  Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Lord_Aragonsavan_fanChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmskchitra77Mr.ZkDaviatiknaAanchal15ash91maris08

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
well as i said i'll have a coronation ceremony of shravan and sanchi as the king and queen of dumboland

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fankchitra77ChocolateChicksangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkAanchal15ash91sunaina02

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
he is possessive of Sachi but doesnt give a try to possess her completely LOL defntly belongs to dumboland...well said Anki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I am confused why after everyone exited their room, they were thinking about revenge, instead of running to lock the door.  CV's are really trying my patience.  It is turning into a circus act...how many ways can you mess up a suhaag raat.  Angry  

I feel like once they have the suhaag raat, the story can move forward.  It feels stalled right now.

Personally, I would really love for their suhaag raat to be in Shravan's room.  They need to stake a claim on that bed together.  That bed has only seen one person in it at a time since the day they were married.

Edited by momma1128 - 21 January 2011 at 7:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lord_Aragonsavan_fankchitra77ChocolateChickktmsMr.ZkDaviAanchal15ash91sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I am confused why after everyone exited their room, they were thinking about revenge, instead of running to lock the door.  CV's are really trying my patience.  It is turning into a circus act...how many ways can you mess up a suhaag raat.  Angry  

I feel like once they have the suhaag raat, the story can move forward.  It feels stalled right now.

Personally, I would really love for their suhaag raat to be in Shravan's room.  They need to stake a claim on that bed together.  That bed has only seen one person in it at a time since the day they were married.

Bold and red - ditto

I also think the same and I regret to say that Creatives are being very stupid here ( hope creatives do not have  ardent fans who will stalk my post ) and letting the popularity of the show slip through their fingers.

The story is of Shravan and sachi . if they do not move in life how can the story move.

No matter how sweet and funny they are - we want them to serious at least once in their life .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413kchitra77Mr.ZkAanchal15Davimaris08momma1128

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Bold and red - ditto

I also think the same and I regret to say that Creatives are being very stupid here ( hope creatives do not have  ardent fans who will stalk my post ) and letting the popularity of the show slip through their fingers.

The story is of Shravan and sachi . if they do not move in life how can the story move.

No matter how sweet and funny they are - we want them to serious at least once in their life .
mee too ditto on red.....
@green so bloody true......FED UP of this senseless comedy.......can u keep on making comedy day after day after day in real life....can accept this being only a serial but here too every thought is derived from real life experiences only....so showing a lil bit logic sometimes is needed. Y arent they allowed to even kiss?? y cant they consummate.....do u have to go thru so much in life to get united?? ok fine but we have seen more than enough of that...let them get on with it n start to worry about proving themselves!!  

Edited by kchitra77 - 21 January 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

Bold and red - ditto

@green so bloody true......FED UP of this senseless comedy.......can u keep on making comedy day after day after day in real life....can accept this being only a serial but here too every thought is derived from real life experiences only....so showing a lil bit logic sometimes is needed. Y arent they allowed to even kiss?? y cant they consummate.....do u have to go thru so much in life to get united?? ok fine but we have seen more than enough of that...let them get on with it n start to worry about proving themselves!!  

Creatives plz   read these posts and make a note of all these valid points......  
Dont  streeeeeetch our  patience   too much...Its already too taut..  any more  dumbo  ideas for saavan and stupid tracks, we all will go insane.. but rest assured we'll still be here watchin  and waiting for the D dayLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Aanchal15

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

Bold and red - ditto

chitra, very rightly said, but as i had said in an earlier post in another thread, the c.v's will definitely show us some intimate scenes in the coming episodes (hoping against hope Confused), well as far as logic is concerned,darling this is indian primetime, wherein they will show  a husband and a wife sleeping on the same bed for ages without consummating LOL....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sangeeta9Davi

Go to top