Jenny-forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hey Ppl

I Know You All Are discussing AA Track 😆But It Will Be Better If We Just Skip Their Long Scenes^Dont Care About Their Relationship .. Gosh Hate Soo Much😡 While Watching The Episode
Just Hope hey Get Kicked Out Of The Show .. nd plzz Cvs Dont Start The Pregnancy Track Between Them Warna The Show Wiil Be Saas Bahu Which Is Not Right Now But It Can & I Dont Want People To Leav The Show -
 Forum Only Because Of AA I Really Dont Understand Them Actually They Are Going Soo Fast I Mean Maneet Taked Soo Much Time To Say ILU To Eachother and AA Say It Just In 1 Month😲 Or Sommething Like That + Today SRAnniee Is Crazy How Can She Love Somebody Which Is Someneo That Maneet Hate and If She Will Know What Is Arjun Plan It Will Be Fantastic👏 .. She Missed Everything About The Marriage & She Did
 Allot Infact she wanted all to be verry special Right And She Goes Having SR With Arjun How Crazy Can Be Someneo...Dont Want AA Track After The Marriage Hope AA Gone Removed Soooon 

Actually What I Want To Say Is We Better Disguast Later Which SR Was Better😆
Crazy Hately AA Or Hot & Sizelling Maneet😳

Love Veronika

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AA's SR was yuck🤢....and Maneet's dont even need to be compared to AA😡....I am 10000000 % sure its gonna be way better.....cuz maneet are made in Heaven cuople😳...and AA are made in Hell😈...😆
Jenny-forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameera L

AA's SR was yuck🤢....and Maneet's dont even need to be compared to AA😡....I am 10000000 % sure its gonna be way better.....cuz maneet are made in Heaven cuople😳...and AA are made in Hell😈...😆

Yessss Exactlly It Was Disguasting😡 Of Course Our Maneet Are The Best Of The World😳
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post Sis Jaaan😳
Agree We Better Dont Care About Them But In Yes Epi Was Too Much Yaar .. Maneet Ofcourse Are 1000000000000% Better 😉
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
only maneet 
i hate AA 
i hate u Aa
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u dear...ughhhhhhhhh hate AA so much..maaneet s  best...don't compare dem with maaneet ..dey r vry disgusting...😡😡😡😡😡😡
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameera L

i truely agree , AA SR didnt even touched our eyes whereas Maaneet simple touch to each other, hand holding , simple eyelock gives us goose bumps and jitters....Maaneet are really a couple out of this world.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Why u ppl campering with maaneet , AA are cheep type our maaneet have standerd classic they have  self control.wait 4 SR. Edited by kahkashansakina - 13 years ago
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
onlyy maneettt..... 😛
xxxx