India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Vidya's seduction= Gaurav's love

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hello hello .. everyone.. enjoyed today's epi??? for sure u would have it was a garam garam episode..LOL ohhkk so turning to my topic.. When devayani told Gaurav tht the family told ur dad they wont come that means even Brahmanand knows the person whom Guarav loves.. i feel it is some women.. maybe married, maybe older than him.. or watever..and also by going with Vidya's seducing act the way Gaurav looked at her was the way that he cannot take his eye off her..Embarrassed.. he was aw struck.. he didnt give us this chiii disgusting expression if he isnt interested in girls.. i think we need some more seduction from Vidya and Gaurav may give in.. i really like them both together.. its lovely.. I hope Gaurav falls for Vidya ASAP..Embarrassed

Ur views please...have a lovely weekend..Embarrassed

Pulwasha.Tongue

Edited by Pulwasha - 21 January 2011 at 7:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAArsha85zanish_kRadiantTreasurecherrypansyiqbalsloveranshraMillerrr88MrsKaranGroverShee_xaanKriYaansh...

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i really doubt this..bcs whenever gurauv talks he never use words where it is sure that the person is girl....and i think may b even older women devyani would have married him to her..
its a boy for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
she maybe a married women already.. tht would be bold..as we say Adultery.. thinking beyond the box

Edited by Pulwasha - 22 January 2011 at 9:34pm
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Quite a big question for all of us to guess!  Still, i found Gaurav a man of principles...right now he is not able to realize difference between right and wrong ...somehow I feel he did all this in retaliation to his father's attitude............may be once Brahmanand's truth comes out ....he will realize the significance of marital relationship which his father has never..and uses his wife as a material..........
BB8Rocks IF-Dazzler
BB8Rocks
BB8Rocks

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
For all we know he might be a bisexual..
His true love could be a guy but cuz he finds girls hot too he looked at Vidya with awe...i dunno cud be...

I am yet 2 watch the epi though so I will comment again after seeing it:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I also think Gaurav is involved with a married woman or she could be  an older woman or a divorcee . For a minute i also thought it could be a widow then thgt if she is a widow and Gaurav agreed to marry another girl rather than his widow lover would make Gaurav's character hateful. But they want to make the viewers to sympathize with him that is why they make him look like a victim. She could be married or seperated from his spouse but Gaurav is definitely not gay especially after they way he was looking at Vidya.
Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
iknw i hope gaurav falls for vidya too Embarrassed ! they're soo cute! Embarrassed ClapClap for vidya's seduction! Clap
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
u might be right! and hope garuv truth comes out soon! and hope he falls for her!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index