ATTN: AP updates to be Halted! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Please  do  not  stop  the  updates  PLEASE.
Malligai
I am an updater myself...( now I update only Uravugal)..
After we post our updates ..when we come back...we feel so sad to see...there are one or two members using " like" button and that too..mostly our own Development Team members or other serial updaters....and there will not be any posts by non DT  members...which makes us think the following:

" am I writing this update just for myself?" 

Thank you so much for supporting the updaters of Anu Pallavi . We defenitely would like to see more members using like button and more discussion infuture.

Just came around to check my threads - So, Anupallavi goes South ??
Hearfelt thanks to the updaters for their time and patience.  AP is really crap.  I dont mind closing the update for this  but consider reviving MM its comparitively better though another crap.
Welcome to the forum, ssmily_face!  As you may have noticed, we are now doing weekly updates for AP, but not for MM.  If you like MM, would you consider helping us out by contributing updates for MM?  It becomes tiring for us to keep up with updates, when we don't see any interest in the serial or comments.

If we can get others to pitch in, we can definitely reopen the updates for MM.  I don't mind doing the condensed updates for the missing episodes.  Please let me or one of the DT members know.